Kitchen Beat

A/N: I'm gonna stop doing the english quotes for a while only because my chapters are going to be shorter for the next few updates just so that I can update more frequently.

"Boss, what are we planning to do?" Johnny asked following his collogues as they journeyed down the East wing's halls.

"Do you think that we can mislead them by giving them fake information or something?" Yuta half asked half suggested.

"Not an option," Taeil chimed in.

"Exactly. If Wayv has complete access to Taeil's laptop, then they already know that we've found them out. The only thing we can do now is destroy it and initiate the emergency systems." Jaehyun stopped before looking to Taeil.

"Unless you think you'd be able do anything."

"Sorry, boss. That's a no go. They're already ten steps ahead of me if they managed to hack into my computer system and if they know that we've discovered their presence, they're probably working to get twenty steps ahead as we speak."

"Then it's settled," Jaehyun began as he and his men turned the corner entering the kitchen.

"We'll incarnate the laptop before we-"

Jaehyun's words came to a sudden halt as he found himself staring at Y/N and Mark sitting and eating on the kitchen counter.

"What do you think? I was right, huh?" Mark asked, handing me the packet of gummy candy we were sharing.

"Hmmm. I don't know, I kind of like the sour apple ones better than the watermelon."

"Psh, whatever. More for me I gue- Boss!"

I turned towards the group of men who had entered the kitchen. When my eyes landed on the man who was responsible for my wrecked state, I froze.

"What is this?" Jaehyun demanded as he approached us.

Despite knowing that the question was directed more towards Mark than at the both of us, I still struggled to form anything even close to resembling a coherent thought. I had just watched this man get into it with Winwin without personally feeling the slightest ounce of fear, but now his aggression was being directed towards me and Mark. I hadn't noticed until Mark started speaking that he must have felt the same way.

"I umm we-"

"I instructed Mark to take Y/N to the kitchen to get her some food," Taeyong winked.

Jaehyun turned back towards the redhead that was standing behind him.

"Well let's hope for your sake and theirs that they didn't say anything of any importance while sitting only one room away from our little problem."

"Huh? What problem?" Mark inquired more curious than fearful at this point.

Instead of answering, Jaehyun motioned for Doyoung to come closer. After whispering in his ear and pointing towards the living room, Doyoung nodded and left for the nearby room.

"Taeil and Yuta, go catch Mark up on everything upstairs" Jaehyun ordered.

"As for you," Jaehyun rumbled, turning his head towards Winwin.

"Until we know for sure what's going on, Johnny will be tasked with staying by your side. Johnny, make sure you keep an eye on him."

"Um. I can watch him boss," Yuta volunteered.

Jaehyun immediately shook his head.

"Johnny will be in charge of watching Winwin and that's final. I need you to help Taeil explain the situation to Mark in terms that he'll understand. Am I clear?"

"Yes, sir." Yuta acquiesced.

Mark hopped off the countertop and offered me up a sympathetic look before heading off with his colleagues.

It was just us three now. I could hear my heart beating in my chest. It only made me more anxious as I feared that he could hear it too and that he might end my life just to rid himself of the bothersome sound.

I kept my eyes glued to the floor as to not disrespect the man in front of me. I wasn't going to risk pissing him off any more than I already had, not while my skin was still splashed with shades of blue and violate.

I could sense his stare and though I was fearful of the consequences that would arise might my eyes meet his, I couldn't suppress my curiosity for more than a few brief moments and so I surrendered to his gaze. Though I had expected to see a look of rage, what I was met with instead was that of confusion. He looked over my body as though examining an antique he was trying to set a fair price for. It wasn't the most objectifying look I had received. Far from it in fact but I couldn't help but feel self-conscious under his scrutinizing gaze. I had no idea what was going on. Now that they found out what happened with me and Lucas, NCT 127 had no use for me anymore and Jaehyun was probably thinking of what to do with me. If he was going to kill me, wouldn't he have done it by now? Perhaps he had something else in store for me. Was this pink haired mob boss contemplating whether I'd be profitable if he were to sell me as a sex slave?

"Those clothes," He growled.

I blinked a few times, waiting for him to finish his thought.

"Take them off."