5; questions

"I'd like to ask first." Mina raised her hand.

Nayeon raised her eyebrow. "Go on."

"How did Sana live two years out of the spotlight? Why did she come back? Why did she leave? What caused her to leave?" Mina rambled on. "Why didn't she tell me? Who else knew she left? Does she know how much pain we've all been in?"

"Well-" Nayeon began.

"Okay, me next." Chaeyoung butted in. "Is she dating anyone now? Who's the Niko guy? Where did she get that pink top from? It looks nice. Also, is she still going to act?"

Mina and Chaeyoung looked up hopefully to Nayeon, whose mouth was open but not speaking.

"Why aren't you speaking?" Mina asked the elder girl.

"You guys bombarded me with questions! I said one at a time!"

"Technically, you never said that. You just said you'll answer them." Chaeyoung folded her arms.

Mina nodded in agreement as they looked at Nayeon, who was still struggling to speak in shock.

Nayeon then calmed down and sighed, looking up at Tzuyu, the only person who hadn't spoken.

"I'll answer their questions later. But you haven't said anything." Nayeon directed to Tzuyu, who was frozen in her spot, silent. "I'll give you the privilege of being the first question I answer. Go on."

Tzuyu shook her head. "I... I don't know what to ask."

"I'm not answering the two girl's question if you don't ask me." Nayeon chuckled.

"Fine." Tzuyu gave in. "I only have one question."

"Which is?"

"How is she?" Tzuyu asked, fumbling with her fingers.

Nayeon was in shock.

Even after those two years, even when Sana had abandoned her...

Tzuyu just asked if she was alright.

"W-well," Nayeon stammered, taken aback by the question. "She's fine. She's well now."

Tzuyu nodded her head and smiled to herself. "That's good. You can answer the other girls' questions now."

"Oh, alright." Nayeon turned to Mina. "One question at a time for the both of you."

Mina pouted. "Fine. I guess the only thing I really want to know is why didn't she tell me? And who else knew, you know?"

Nayeon nodded. "This one is a simple one. Although, it's quite harsh to everyone in this room, really. Sana didn't tell you because she wanted to keep it on the down-low. She didn't want people around Tzuyu to be reminding her of Sana."

Tzuyu gulped.

"Alright, and who else knew? Well, there were only six people really. Me, Park Jihyo, Hirai Momo, Kim Dahyun and Tzuyu."

"Tzuyu?" Mina looked over at the Taiwanese girl. "You knew?"

"Well, that's not the whole truth." Nayeon interrupted. "Tzuyu knew Sana left, but she didn't know for how long and where."

Tzuyu nodded slightly, still struggling to speak.

"Wait a minute." Chaeyoung spoke out loud, as if she had just realised something. She turned her head to Nayeon and furrowed her eyebrows.

"What?" Nayeon asked.

"You said that six people knew."

"And?"

"You only mentioned five." Chaeyoung looked up suspiciously at Nayeon. "Who was the sixth person who knew?"

Nayeon gulped as she looked at Tzuyu.

"W-well-"

"Answer that for me. That's my question."

"But why do you want to know? One name doesn't make a difference." Nayeon tried to save herself.

"Oh, but if you're hiding it right now, it must be someone important, and close to Tzuyu. You're looking at her right now as if she'll be hurt." Chaeyoung smirked. "It would be easy to just say the name, but you seem as if you don't want to. This person must have known everything. From Sana leaving, to where she went, and when she was going to come back."

"Not exactly when she was going to come back." Nayeon mumbled under her breath. "But everything else was correct."

Chaeyoung clicked her fingers in excitement.

"See, I told you! Now tell us who it is, old lady."

"Old lady? Excuse you, miss grumpy! I may be old, but at least I'm not short!" Nayeon argued.

"I'm not that short, I'm fun sized!" Chaeyoung pouted angrily.

"Exactly, which is why-"

"Guys." Mina stopped the argument. "Just answer the question Nayeon."

Nayeon sighed. "Fine, I'll tell you. The other person who knew was really important. She knew everything, from how to when to why and what."

"Which is?" The three girls simultaneously leaned closer.

"Well... it's Nari."

Tzuyu froze in her spot again.

"Nari? As in- Bae Nari?" Mina stammered as she said so.

Nayeon nodded.

"Nari knows everything. And when I say everything, I mean everything." Nayeon rambled on, unable to stop herself from speaking. "From why Sana left, where she left - they've even kept in contact for the past two years! Sana always keeps in touch with Nari, all because Nari was part of her plan and-"

Nayeon stopped for a moment as she looked at the shock faces of the girls.

Nayeon gulped.

"I said too much, didn't I?"