Chapter 18: Dare

Jimin and I spent almost an hour inside the villa until I calmed down and we decided to join the others on the backyard. The sky was slowly turning darker when we walked outside and saw everyone laughing together.

Am I the only one who couldn't be happy from the botton of my heart? I wish I could laugh as beautifully as them..i wish..

"Let's sit around the bonfire it's getting colder" Namjoon suggested trying to break the awkward silence. After everyone agreed with Namjoon's suggestion we sat down on the cozy chairs around the sizzling fire.  My head was still lowered while I was fiddling with my cold fingers.

"Here babygirl you haven't eaten anything" Jimin suddenly handed me a plate with the grilled meat on it from earlier. I quickly lifted my head and met his soft eyes while his lips curved into a genuine smile.

I did not deserve them

"But you haven't eaten anything either Chim you take that I'm fine, really" I replied to him but he just shook his head while pushing the plate back to me.
"How about we eat together?" He suggested and I immediately nodded, feeling a little lighter.

But when I turned away from Jimin my eyes suddenly met the golden dark eyes I was trying to avoid.
My chest rose and I slowly breathed out while our eyes locked and my heart accelerated. The warmth of the fire in front of us was nothing compared to his alluring eyes. But he suddenly gave me a warm smile and I frown.

I didn't know him but allowed him see through my demons, my fears and everything I was hiding from the world.

He saw them all and yet he was still smiling.

I gulped and quickly avoided his eyes, there is no place for all of this and yet I had a feeling of homesickness stuck in my chest. "Everyone in for truth or dare?" Hoseok looked at everyone while waiting for us to answer.

"Open your mouth babygirl" I heard Jimin whispering next to me, I immediately glanced at him and saw how he was holding a fork with meat in front of my face.
I chuckled while looking back and forth between him and the juicy meat before letting it disappear into my mouth.

My eyes immediately widened while feeling the taste of the delicious meat melting on my tongue while slowly chewing on it. "Omg so delicious" I almost moaned it out which made everyone burst into a loud laughter. I chuckled while chewing and meeting Jungkook's wiggling eyebrows.

"That's all thanks to Taehyung" Jin suddenly said while placing a hand on Taehyung's back and smiling at me.  The sudden call of his name made me swallow the meat before I could fully chew it and I started coughing loudly while hearing Jisoo giggle.

Jimin pat my back while chuckling and after a few coughs I felt the meat sliding down. Embarrassed I bit my lips before meeting Taehyung's grinning face and Jisoo's chuckle. To avoid their gazes I poked the fork in another piece of meat and held it in front of Jimin's lips. He quickly let the meat disappear inside his mouth while grinning at me.

"Alright if you're finally done with your annoying romance we might start with the game" Yoongi snapped annoyed at us while placing an empty beer bottle in the middle of our sitting circle.

"I will start then" He murmured before twirling the bottle and walking lazily back to his seat. After a few turns the bottle stopped and pointed towards Jisoo, she nervously glanced up at Jin who gave her a little encouraging smile.

"Truth" She said while fiddling with her fingers and looking at Yoongi who had placed his index on his lips while thinking about a question for Jisoo.

"Your biggest wish right now?" Yoongi asked while curiously glancing at her. We quietly waited for her to answer as she lowered her head and started to think.

But she slowly lifted her head and looked directly at me. I tilted my head to the side not understanding why she would look at me. "Y/n's happiness. A happiness that fills her completely" She answered while her eyes met mine and made my heart ache.

"Jisoo.." I whispered while looking at her smiling face but she just shook her head, she knew me well enough to know that I wouldn't know how to react in these situations so I just gave her a weak smile which she replied to with the same smile.

"Awwww" Hoseok's high pitched voice sounded and made us laugh. "I love that answer" Yoongi nodded proudly at her. She kneeled in front of the bottle and twirled it once before sitting down again. It stopped twirling and pointed at Taehyung who was quiet all this time.

"Dare" His deep voice sounded again, I closed my eyes when I felt a rush of everything I have felt before tingling inside my body. When I opened my eyes I impatiently looked at Jisoo and tightened my grip around the fork in my hand.

"Take a long walk with Y/n"