Chapter 0: Hero In Their Eyes

I wake up to the light of a beautiful day hitting my eyes. I yawn and rise up as I start my workout routine. I exit my home as I walk around the city. The people each greeted me with a warm smile as I returned it. I walk out to the forest as I ready myself for a jog.

Y/n: "Guess now's the time to get started"

I go on my usual route. I tend to jog for an hour with the last 10 minutes being full sprints. Around the 30 minute mark though, I get a message from someone that they need my help. It was from Sirzechs. I rush back to my home and wait for someone to come for me. A gray haired beauty arrives

Y/n: "Grayfia, What's wrong?

Grayfia: "I think it'd be better if you came and saw"

I step into her magic circle as we are teleported to the Gremory Residence. I rush over to Sirzechs room with Grayfia on my tail. I burst through the doors and immediately find out why I was called in for.

Rias: "I DON'T WANT TO BE HERE ANYMORE!!"

Little Rias was throwing a tantrum. I sigh as I scratch my head.

Y/n: "So this was it?"

Grayfia: "I'm afraid so"

Rias: "Teacher!!"

She rushes over to me as I lift her in the air. She was currently 8 years old and was an excellent user of magic under my guidance. I put her down and see Sirzechs give me a smile with a relief.

Sirzechs: "She's a rather feisty one"

Y/n: "I'm not a babysitter you know"

Sirzechs walks over to me as I give him a handshake.

Sirzechs: "I still approach you coming here dear friend of mine"

Y/n: "No problem"

Me and Sirzechs have been close friends for over a century now. I heard a knock at the door as a pregnant woman came into the room.

??: "Hello Y/n"

She sat down on a rocking chair next to Sirzechs.

Y/n: "Maya, how are you? I see the baby's going to be born soon"

Maya: "Yes, I'm so happy to finally have a baby!!"

Sirzechs: "And I am happy to be a father"

They smile at each other as Grayfia stands by my side.

Grayfia: "Would you like me to grab you some lunch my lady?"

Maya: "Please Grayfia"

Grayfia: "Of course"

She bows and leaves. I take a quick glance back as I turn back to Sirzechs.

Y/n: "So what's do you need from me apart from taking care of this rascal?"

I say rubbing Rias' hair.