Chapter 61

Kiya King | KY |
Houston, Texas

"How come you get on a bus but i gotta get in a car?" Bean asked raising his eyebrow.

"You know how dumb you sound?" Reese said squinting his eyes at him.

Im finna get in the bus- "oh shit for real how the fuck.." i said actually thinking about it now.

"You could be like im finna get onna bus but its gone sound dumb as fuck if you say im finna get on my car. Or im finna get in the bus." Bean explained.

"High chronicles." I chuckled lowly.

"Boffa yall niggas need to shutup." Kamari mumbled as his face laid in the crook of my neck.

"Wasn't yo ass just sleep." Riley said laughing at him.

"I was never sleep mind yo bidness."

"Aye, what happened to yall li business?" Reese asked looking in between me and Riley.

"Right." Kamari co-signed.

"Might have to try again next year." I shrugged nonchalantly even though it really was something i cared deeply about.

"For what?" Kamari said picking his head up.

"I don't have the money for it right now." I mumbled to only he could hear me.

"Whatchu mean?" He asking mugging me and i avoided eye contact with him.

"Aye, yall get the fuck out right quick." Kamari said sitting up.

"Whatchu mean?"

"Run ta da store right quick." He said mugging them and they sucked they teeth before walking out.

"I know when a nigga telling me its time ta go." Reese said. I mean duh that's exactly what he just said.

"What happened to the money you had saved?" Kamari asked me standing over me as i sat on the couch.

"It's gone." I said lowly.

"Its gone? Fuck you mean its gone?" He asked. You'll think i just stole from him or sum.

"The money i was saving had to go toward something else." I said lowly.

"Go towards what Kiya, you been talking about a shop since i met you and you just gone let yo dream go to waste?" He asked looking at me like i was stupid.

"Why you getting so mad bruh, you'll think its yo money that im using."

"Because you not finna do the same shit i did Kiya. You not finna let yo fucking dreams go to waste bruh." He said with some base in his voice.

"My granny has cancer." I said lowly.

"Speak the fuck up."

"My granny has cancer Kamari. She's dying." I said standing up pushing him out my way and walked to the back.

"Alright my bad ian know, why you ain't tell me?" He said following behind me.

"Because as soon as i came back you weren't in any shape or form to listen to anything you had way too much going on and i was not finna worry you with mines." I shrugged.

"Ion give a fuck what shape or form im in, if you going through some let me know. You sat here like everything was okay with you and you was being there fa me while yo mind had way more other shit to worry bout."

"Okay, but ima always be there for you. You needed me and I wasn't finna be selfish and just worry about myself and my problems that's not how that work Kamari. When you hurt i hurt. When you mad im mad. When you going through something im going through something." I said as i turned around to look at him.