Chapter 32

Chapter 32- New Wing

You sat in class as Aizawa and Midnight, Cementos, and Ectoplasm were standing near and talking about creating hero moves and pro hero license

'I already have my Lighting Dragon Rage, maybe I can make another move. Also, since only a small amount of people get licenses, I better check on advantages' You thought leaning your head against your arm.

"The job of a hero is to save people from all sorts of dangers. Crime, accidents, and natural or man-made disasters. Of course, the licensing exam analyzes how you're able to deal with such things. It won't just be fighting. Your ability to gather information and make quick decisions will be judged. In addition to how well you communicate, cooperate, and lead others." Aizawa explained.

"Now that you're caught up- you'll be working hard to develop powerful moves of your own for the next ten days or so. This is how you will spend the remainder of your summer vacation."
"Yes sir!" The class yelled out.

"Now go out your costumes on and go to gym Gama,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"LIGHTING DRAGON RAGE!!" You sent out a blast and hit an Ectoplasm clone.
"Excellent move, now try doing another move with your dragon form," Ectoplasm said. You nodded and turned into a dragon. You started to glow and try to release a plasma blast, but Ectoplasm hit you in the hit, making you groan.

"No no, you rely on your blasts too much, try enhancing your senses in dragon form, here" he lifted his leg to give you a blindfold.
"Cover your eyes and listen to your surroundings," you nodded and covered your eyes. You only saw darkness as you listened in as to where Ectoplasm was.

You got hit multiple times, but then you heard his swing and you bit down on his wooden leg.
"Not bad," he said. You let go and turned back into your human form.
"Now, is there any other power we don't know," you were about to speak but heard someone call out.

"Young (Y/N)!"  You turned around and see Allmight.
"Hi Allmight, hows it going?" You mumbled.
"I'm doing great! It looks like you're having a great time training for a hero move"  You nodded, still a bit awkward being around All Might.

"I guess, my plasma and fire blasts are strong, and my Lighting Dragon Rage can be fixed on, but..." you turn your head and looked at your left wing.
"I just want to fly, Y'know?" Allmight nodded, feeling sympathy for you.

"That's also what I came here to tell you," you tilted your head.
"After this training, follow young Midoriya to the development studio, UA has something for you and Power Loader has it," he explained. You nodded and gave him thumbs up.
"Thank you Allmight!" You smiled, making him flustered.