x

voicemail 17, june 1st, 1:27 am // hey it's schlatt, ill call you back later. *BEEP*

"schlatt"

autumn said softly into the phone, her voice was very fragile.

it had been a hard few months. she had continued leaving him voicemails day after day, but he never picked up the phone.

the boy still hadn't returned to streaming or any social media platform, so autumn would occasionally talk to carson to check upon him.

the girl's mental health and overall well being continued to go downhill at a rapid speed. she had tried reaching out to rebecca once again, it went better than the first time she had called.

the two talked for a while and got back on good terms, but it wasn't enough for autumn. yes, she cared deeply for her friend, but schaltt was autumn's world.

"I'm done, okay, I'll stop, I'll leave you alone"

tears fell from her eyes and ran down her fair skin

"I wish things could have gone differently and I wish I didn't hurt you, I didn't mean to"

autumn cried into the phone, all of the hurt that she had been carrying just spilled out of her

"I wish you didn't give up on us, it was good. what we had was good, and you know it was but I guess it wasn't good enough for you"

"I hope you're doing okay, and everything goes well. bye schaltt"

as she pressed the end call button on her phone, she felt her heart shatter and sink to the bottom of her chest. the girl decided to just go bed and let all of her worries drift away.

autumn woke up the next morning with a voicemail...