𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚 𝐠𝐮𝐧

❝i'm always addicted to the wrong things

you for instance.❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

"THIS place is a shitshow."

"Motel or meth lab?" Kie questioned, her eyes traveling along the run-down building.

"You be the judge." Pope answered.

"Doesn't look like a place somebody with a Grady-White stays." John B stated.

"No. Looks like a place someone with a Grady-White would get killed." Pope commented.

"This is your captain speaking. HMS Pogue comin' in for landing." JJ said, John B docking the boat against the side of the land.

"We good?" The brunette boy questioned.

"Yeah, we good." JJ answered.

"Hey," Pope began, "Don't let him do anything stupid." Amelia agreed, nodding her head.

"Better yet, let me go." John B looked defensive, ushering the girl back on the boat. "I'm old enough to make decisions on my own, and I want to go." She raised her eyebrow, challenging him to say something back. John B backed down, helping her off the boat.

"Uh," Kiara started, handing John B the keys, "Be careful. I mean it."

"Yeah." He let out a soft chuckle, turning around and facing Amelia and JJ.

Amelia started making kissing-noises at Kie, a smirk resting on her face. The light-skinned girl flipped her off, shooing her towards the two boys.

The three teenagers walked away from the boat and up the stairs. JJ grabbed John B, holding him close,

"Just be so careful, John." Amelia let out a laugh, smiling as someone finally understood what she was seeing

"God, you're so weird."

"What was that about?" JJ questioned, walking besides Amelia in the back.

"I don't know. Maybe she wants us to be careful." The brunette answered. JJ and Amelia shared a look, mischievous glances being exchanged.

"I think she wants you to be safe, John B." Amelia commented, adding a wink.

"Since she heard you're being threatened with exile, she's just been, like," JJ reached over to touch the other boy, "Oh! Be so careful, John B."