Shows up

6 years later...

y/n

"Eomma, Appa! I'm back!" I said while my lil bro suddenly rushed to me and hug me.

" Did you miss me?" I asked him and he nodded.

" I never had a chances to talk or hug noona~" He said while pouting his mouth.

"Really?" I said touched with him. 

" We all miss you too, honey..." I heard my father said. I then rushed to him and hug him.

" I really miss you, Appa~" I said.

" Where's eomma?" I asked while letting go the hug.

" She still bathing." He said and smile.

" I want to bring Rayeon to Park for a while." I said while holding his tiny hand.

" Okay." He answered and lil Rayeon jumped in happiness.

" Yeah! Let's go noona!" He said and pulled my hand to him. I drove to grocery , buying some  snacks for us. I'm thinking to have a picnic with him. I paid it and went to Central Park.

" Rayeon , did you take care of eomma and appa for me, hmm?" I asked. He nodded while eating the choco cream bread.

"Good job." I said and pinched his cheek. He giggles a lil bit and grinned at me with his teeth full of chocolate cream. I laughed. 

"Noona, noona.Did you know the  guy name Haechan?" He asked made me lil bit taken aback with his words.

"Why?" I asked.

"He went to see me after school last week and gave me a lollipop. I refused but he said that he knows you. His name Lee Haechan,your friends." He said.

"What else did he said?" I asked again. I started to glaze off. I tried to hold my tears.

" He said you broke his heart." He said. 

"He also said that he will try to forget you and vanished you from his life forever. Maybe he not gonna see me again." He said. Tears streamed down to my cheeks. I cupped my mouth using my both hands.

"Noona, why are you crying?" he asked me while sit closer to me. I swept my tears away.

" Nothing, Rayeon... Just... I miss him very much..." I said while cupped his face.

" I hate to see you cry, noona. " He said.

" Then I try to forget him too and try to not cry in front of you..." I  said and curved a smile to him. He grinned at me. I heard a bell sound from the Ice cream stall.

" Noona, let's go buy some Ice-cream?"

" Everything for you, Rayeon..." I said and hold his hand.

*

" Well, I hv offer to study at Seoul University." I said to my father.