1.14

In restraunt near HEKATE Academy a man can be seen sitting lazily by the window.

His blue eyes staring outside. He had black hair, sharp jaw, phoenix eyes.
He seemed to be waiting for something.

After about 30 minutes a group of 6 people can seen walking towards the restaurant and once they looked at him he nodded and said to his body guard to guide them here.

Though it was not needed as the woman with black hair and gray eyes stared at him with shock.

He just gave off a sad smile with the simple thought,

' she is not Amaris anymore.'

Though it may sound weird to a lot of people but he did not feel the pull in his soul that he always felt whenever he was with 'her' before.

And now looking at her he did not feel that. And now looking at her eyes as well they don't hold the same innocence as the siren in his memories held.

The person in front of him looked more sharp, wise, confident and a bold woman. She does have some innocence and charm in her. Well okay she is a charming woman. But for him she is just another woman. Not someone he loves.

He shook off the sad feelings for the time being and beckoned the group to sit down.

~~ end of chapter~~

Super short chapter but hope you enjoyed it.

Also try the book my little sister wrote.
It is on the same account.

( Guide to raising second male leads child)

Enjoy