♧︎

"So you two set this all up?" The two young teens both nodded and their brothers chuckled. "Thank you," Rowoon says and hugs his little sister. Daesung gave a pat on Jisung's back and thanked him also.

"Now...could you tell us what caused the whole thing?" Jisung asks while sitting down next to his brother. Ryuji was also listening with full attention. "Ah well, i had some anger issues in the past and i got very mad at one of the judges i guess you could say and he spread the news that i was so called harassing him and so no one wanted to let us audition anymore." He awkwardly chuckled and scratched his nape.

Jisung and Ryuji's eyes sparkled, but they didn't really get why they had to do them like that. The Kpop community can be quite cruel.
After a bit of flashbacks it was time for the siblings to go home. Ryuji drove along with Jisung and the two other brothers drove in their own car back home.

The two were discussing how they should do the project since they only have 6 days left now since it's due till Wednesday next week. It was an English project and you had to write a short story about your childhood. "I'm not good at speaking the language but i can understand it pretty well," Jisung says confidently. "Then say something in English."

All of a sudden nervousness had taken over him. He felt pressured. He wasn't confident in his pronunciation so he rarely spoke English. "Just introduce yourself," she says to make it easier for him and it did. "Hi...i-i'm Jisung Pwark," Ryuji chuckled. "Park," correcting his pronunciation. "Park," he repeated making her proud of him.

~

"Kang Ryuji!!" A boy in an black adidas tracksuit ran towards her. Everyone noticed this and all had eyes on the two kids. He ran up to her and gave her a warm hug making everyone gasp. "How have you been?" He asks cupping her face. "What are you doing? You just saw me yesterday and we called last night also," she says confused cause of his weird actions.

He grabbed her by her hand and dragged her away from the crowd that was going to form and both entered an empty room. "I just did it for fun," he smiled making her smack his shoulder. "Ok but i also did it since i heard Aeri and some girl talk about us so i told her you were my girlfriend and-" she shushed him. "You what?" She asks unclear of what he just said.

He smiled, "that your my girlfriend," she smacked his head. "Ouch!" He caressed his head that was hurting a bit and looked at the girl. She sighed, "now you are going to ask me to be your fake girlfriend huh?" She added but he shook his head. "I'll just let everyone have their own thoughts, why? Do you want me to?" He smirked.

She rolled her eyes at him and left the room making him chuckle softly. "She'll like me one day."