☘︎︎

It was finally weekend and that means that they had some time off of course. Ryuji is going to be stuck with her brothers for a while and Ms Jung is going to spend her time with her family this weekend.

"Rino, Rowoon, i'm going to hangout with Jisung and don't forget those dishes," she says pointing at the unwashed dishes by the sink. She grabbed her jacket and put on her sneakers and went out where Jisung was waiting for her.

"How about we go to an arcade today?" He suggests and she liked the idea. They went to a nearby arcade and started playing some games. Ryuji and Jisung walked by the counter and Jisung noticed a little plushie. It was a teddy bear wearing sunglasses, it made him laugh.

He wanted it, but he has to win 1500 tickets. It was easy to get 1500 but you had to work hard for it and be patient. "Ryuji, we're going to be here for a bit," he says and ran off. Ryuji sighed and followed the boy that ran off.

The arcade was very big so you could lose someone easily but since there were a lot of screens you can look at that and find the person you were missing again. She spotted Jisung playing a shooting game. "Die zombies!" He says and laughed. Jisung noticed her just standing there so she offered her a gun and asked her to play.

And she did.

The arcade filled with their laughing and shouting but it was normal since almost everyone here was quite competitive. In the end they won 100 tickets since they didn't miss any shots. "If we continue like this then we'll get that plushie in no time!" Jisung says while holding the tickets up in the air.
By this point Ryuji had dealt with a lot of weird things Jisung has done so it was normal for her.

~
In the end they missed 300 tickets but they couldn't play anymore since it was just gonna waste a lot of time. While Ryuji waited outside, Jisung was inside begging for the guy at the counter to give him the plushie. "C'mon! Please! It...it's for my girlfriend," he says and looked at Ryuji who was right outside the window.

"Hm..she is pretty..fine since you kept begging for it," the guy said and handed the plushie over. Jisung proudly walked out, the plushie in his hand and showed it to Ryuji. "Here you go Ryuji, this is our child now." Ryuji choked on thin air. "W-what?"
Jisung smiled. "It's name will be...Ryusung! It's our names combined together."

He told her to open her arms and she did and he placed their 'child' in her arms. "Are you serious?" Ryuji asked and Jisung nodded. "Yeah! We have to try and keep it until we're old enough to actually have a child," his cheeks suddenly flushed red. "Wait- i didn't mean it to be us though since well uh we would never know if we would end up togeth-" she shushed her. "Just shut up and let's go."

She walked off still their 'child' in her hands. Jisung was very smiley and caught up to her. They were adorable together.

-
A little side note, Rino is pronounced as Ree no in the story, i'm saying this just in case you say Rhino or something.