Season 1: Chapter 26

Season 1

Chapter 26

It was another day going to a root of my battle. I made sure to be prepared physically and mentally, unexpected circumstances might come. The door opened. The bright chandelier greeted my eyes before I turned to my guest.

So exhausting.

Sinayaw ng hangin ang kanyang pilak na buhok. She turned to me. It was as if she was in a show where a princess in her moment is being featured. Tahimik akong napasinghal.

I am really annoyed of her.

She gave out a gentle smile and curtly bowed. She is brightly shining as she greeted me. My eyes mentally hurt for some reason.

Ito ba ang kapangyarihan ng isang bida sa loob ng isang kwento? It feels so unfair how she moves a man with just her goddess-like beauty.

“Thank you for inviting me again, my lady. I am honored.” Her voice was hinted with joy.

It was last week when I invited her. Plano ko siyang imbitahin dito sa palasyo bawat linggo upang kaibiganin siya dahil sa aking motibo. It feels like it was long before I last saw her and I wish it lasted.

Ngumiti ako nang pilit.

“Have a seat, Snow.” Umupo siya nang makaupo na ako.

What a delicate and mannerly person. I am glad to know that she knows her place.

“Thank you, my lady.”

“How are the preparations going?” Tanong ko.

“It is going well, my lady. The flowers are prepared and the only thing to do is to redecorate the garden.” Napatango ako sa kanyang sagot.

The party I will be holding will be hold in a week. Hilda made the preparations, though, but some are my ideas. Hindi ko masyadong itinuon ang aking atensiyon rito dahil sa aking klase. My lessons became more harder and my teachers made me learn the informations only royalties would know. It was supposed to be a secret. Even though I have learned some, I did not think I can use those against the ones that would oppose me. It did not caught my interest. Alam kong hindi ito alam ni Ruvia dahil hindi sigurado ang reyna sa kanya. As for me, I think the queen is seriously thinking it well. Nais niya ako na maging asawa ng kanyang anak at maging susunod na reyna. She wants me to reign the Ronschwald Kingdom with Heiden. How sickening it is to be with Heiden. I want to be a queen but I do not at the same time. Kaya nga pinapalaki ko muna nang mabuti ang aking kapatid na si Alluis upang siya ang maging patriyarka ng pamilya. Like what I have said before, I am not confident enough to burden heavy responsibilities. Our family is even the main hold stead of house di Vonce so it will be a more heavy responsibility for my brother. I feel bad for him but it cannot be helped. I do not want to be the head.

“I see.”

“Please rest assured that we will make the garden grand.” May responsibilidad niyang sabi. She was full of confidence.

“Okay. Have some snacks. You must be tired, Snow.” I offered. Tunuro ko ang mga nakahilarang mga miryenda.

If I was Ruvia, I would have poisoned it. Even meeting this lady is unfathomable for her.