☘︎︎

Since they had one day more left till school starts again they decided to make the most out of their Sunday. So today they were going to a gallery together, Jisung didn't want to go but since Ryuji really liked them he decided to go with her.

Ryuji pointed at a painting and told everything about it. Normally this would bore Jisung out but since she was speaking about it, it didn't feel boring at all. "Ah is that so? That's so cool!" He smiles at her.

She was happy that he actually liked galleries since she initially thought it wouldn't be fun. But it made her happy that he was interested. They went upstairs where one of the most famous painters were, Ryuji doesn't like painting though but it amazed her how these people made such masterpieces with their own bare hands.

"Ryuji-ah, take a picture of me," Jisung says and hands her his phone. She was unsure if you were actually allowed to take photos but she did anyway. Sadly they got caught so they were brought back downstairs where they were told to leave the gallery.

They didn't know what to do now, Ryuji was sad and Jisung felt guilty. "I'm sorry, i didn't know," he apologizes but Ryuji patted his head, "it's alright, we'll just go eat if you want to," Jisung's eyes lit up. "Really?" She nods and Jisung did a happy dance which made her giggle.

He took her by the hand to help her stand up since they were sitting down at first and they walked to the nearest restaurant. "What do you want to eat? I'll pay," Jisung offered. Ryuji and him searched through the menu and ended up ordering just a few dishes since from eating too much makes Ryuji sick.

"Oh Jisung? Park Jisung?" Someone asks as she walked passed their table. Jisung was startled, "yeah?" He asks confused. "Ah! It's me! Kim Inhae, from your school?" He recognized her. "Ah..."
"Why did you transfer actually?" She asks as she sat next to him.

Ryuji just sat there dumbfounded to who this person was. Yes she was sure that she was his classmate from his old school but now it just felt like she was alone. "I-uh.." Ryuji noticed how uncomfortable he was so she saved him. She cleared her throat which made the girl look at her.
"Oh hi! Didn't see you there, who are you?" She asks.

Ryuji smirks and winks at Jisung. "Ryuji, i'm Jisung's girlfriend." Jisung choked on his noodles that he was about to consume and the girl stood there wide-eyed. "Oh..i'm sorry, i'll get going then," she says and quickly left the restaurant after also apologizing to Jisung.

Jisung put his cup down and looked at Ryuji and started to laugh. "Girlfriend? Is that so?" Ryuji rolled her eyes and continued eating. Jisung got annoyed by her actions so he started whining.
"C'mon Ryuji! Answerr," he whined which then annoyed her. She sighed, "i just saw how uncomfortable you were so i saved your bum."
He thanked her and they both continued to eat.

~

Jisung was packing back his stuff ready to go back home since they had school again the next day. Then the two drove to his house and sat on his porch. "So, why did you actually transfer?" She asked repeating the same question the girl asked him.
"Oh well, i was too popular there it annoyed me,"
Ryuji chuckled, "i'm serious! Girls were chasing me everywhere and Inhae was one of them so i pretended not to remember her," he says.

Ryuji just gave him a thumbs up and Jisung gently smacked her arm but she acted as if he smacked her hard. "Did i hit you too hard? O-oh i'm so sorry!" He tried to apologize her while trying to help her. He noticed that she was faking it so he recreated that one iconic scene they had. He pinned her to the floor which stopped her acting.

He smirked, "i knew you were faking," he leaned in closer their noses almost touching. "Jisung! Back up!" She says and pushes him back annoyed. He just laughed it off and stood up and took his phone out. "Take a picture of me," he says and gives it to her. So then she took his picture but smiled. He was really cute she thought.

She noticed him staring so she quickly gave it back and chuckled awkwardly. Jisung turned his phone on and positioned his camera and took a picture of her. "You look adorable when smiling," he says and shows her the picture he just took. "I'll send it to you, oh and my picture too," he winks and opens his door to walk in but before he did he quickly turned around and gave her a hug.

"I'll see you tomorrow," he says and lets go of her and walks in his house. Ryuji stood there processing of what just happened. She felt her ears heat up so she took her phone out to call Rino to come and pick her up. She stood there waiting for him still dumbfounded. I can't believe him she chuckles.