Family

SAE-JUN'S P.O.V:

I finally reached my door step after walking in the dark streets of my address. I do carry a pepper spray just incase. I opened my door to see only Van in the living room.

"Already asleep?" Van gave me a single nod. "Have they at least eaten dinner before going to sleep?" Van nodded again. I checked the time. 9:50pm. They slept early tonight. Usually, they sleep after I got home and we went upstairs together so I can tuck them in. "Have they washed their faces and brushed their teeth?" I asked slopping my self down on the sofa. Oh my gawd, I sound like a parent. He nodded again. I smiled. I decided to make myself some hot tea cause I don't feel sleepy yet.

I went to the kitchen to get some ginger, lemon, and honey from the fridge. I cut the ginger and putting it aside. I took out a sauce pan and decided to boil water there. As I waiting for the water to boil, I sat on the counter.

"Van, show me what they did today." Van showed me a video of the little ones playing around the living room with my pets as Van is cleaning up after them(through Van's p.o.v). I smiled at their cuteness and mumbling a 'thank you' to Van for cleaning up.

(Time skip)

I'm sipping my tea as I watch the little ones draw pictures in the video. Some draws BTS, some draw each other, and some draw abstract. I chuckled. I was so distracted watching them when Van gave me a folded paper. I gave him a confused look and took the paper.

I opened the paper. It was huge. 4 sheets of blank paper taped together to make a large sheet of paper. As I opened the paper smaller papers fall off from it. I took a look first on the large paper and it melted my heart for an instant.

Its a drawing.. of me, Van and the little ones.. its like a family picture with names on top of our heads. I looked at mine. 'hooman' I chuckled.

Then I noticed a big writing on top.

FALAMILY

It says. My heart fluttered with joy. FAMILY.. I'm sure Chimmy wrote that. As I was gazing through the drawing, Van caught my attention back at the video again to see the little ones drawing the same picture that I'm holding. They seemed so focused..

Tata and Cooky draws, Mang and Rj colored, Shooky and Koya taped the back side of the papers so the drawing will still be visible, then last, Chimmy writing FALAMILY on top and cheered when their done. THEY CAN'T EVEN PRONOUNCED THE LETTER "L" BUT THEY CAN WRITE IT!!! They're so cute!!!!

I'm so touched that I almost teared up. I put my attention back on the small papers and noticed, its a drawing of my pets, the little ones themselves, me, and more. Some are poorly drawn though, but its still adorable. In all of those drawings, Van must've collected the very important ones while cleaning up to hand them to me. I feel so special. I have to frame this big drawing and pit the little drawing on the fridge door.

"Where's the rest of their drawings?" I asked. Van stopped the video and looked at the stairs. I get that its upstairs. So I cleaned up the kitchen, grabs my purse and went upstairs to be followed by van.

I slowly opened their bedroom door and roamed my eyes on their walls, now covered with drawings. I sighed happily. I was about to close their door when I heard whimpering. I looked to see who it was and saw Koya stirring his body from left to right. He got up and looked around with teary eyes until he spotted me. He began to cry silently. I approached immediately and carried him on my lap.

"Koya...(hooman...)" He cried, burying his face on my chest.

"Oh sweetie.. what's wrong?" I asked as I caressed his back.

"K-koya....(b-badies....)" He cried harder. So we have terms for this kind of things. Like.. Badies (bad dreams), Oopsies (mistakes), Love love (hugs), Smoochies (kiss) and such.

"Oh Koya, its ok sweetie, hooman's here." I cooed, trying to calm him down. "Do you want sleep with me in my room?" I asked making him face me. He shook his head no so I gave him a confused look.

"Koya.. k-koya..(fwiends.. Will jeawous..)" he said. Oh my gawd he's so precious!!!

I gave him a nod and continued to comfort him when I felt a tug on the hem of my shirt. I looked down to see Mang.

"Hey Mang.. dis you have badies to?" I asked. He shook his head no and climbed on Koya's bed. He approached Koya and patted his back. Koya looked at him sniffing a little.

"Mangie mangie?(Koya want wove wove Mangie?)" Koya stopped crying for a while and slowly nodded at Mang. He let go of me and laid down giving Mang some space so he can lay down next to him.

I smiled at Mang and patted his head. Mang laid down next to Koya cuddling him and giving him a kiss on the cheek. Koya smiled from his friend's action and closed their eyes together. I smiled at their cuteness. I kissed their foreheads and tucked them in a blanket before leaving, closing the door behind me. I saw Van standing outside the room.

"You can rest now Van. Thanks again for looking after them." I said, patting his metal head. I went to my bedroom and did my evening routine before plopping my self on my bed to go to sleep.

'It's my turn tomorrow. I'm going to give them one of the best gifts I can give.' I thought to myself before drifting to sleep with a smile plastered on my face.