Wattpad Original
There are 7 more free parts

Disclaimer

Copyright © 2020 by Sol Tuberosum

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording, scanning, or otherwise without written permission from the publisher. It is illegal to copy this book, post it to a website, or distribute it by any other means without permission.

This novel is entirely a work of fiction. The names, characters and incidents portrayed in it are the work of the author's imagination. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events or localities is entirely coincidental.

Sol Tuberosum asserts the moral right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story WILL contain content that pokes fun at religion, race, gender, the feline species, and even rocks. Actually, this book may just contain everything offensive that exists. The nature of this book is satirical and the author does not tolerate any kind of hate speech or bullying in the comments and any comment that is deemed as such will be deleted without prior notice. Please be mindful of what we say to others, and enjoy.

Author's Note:

If y'all read my short story "Wish Granted", that short piece is sort of a prequel to this. Events that will happen here will be set after that particular story but will still belong in the same universe.

You don't need to read "Wish Granted" for this story as this is a standalone tale, but if you wanna have a nice laugh and spend an hour of your time reading a lighthearted romantic comedy about a gay disaster causing actual disasters, then that short story is the right one for you.

Full disclosure, I was browsing through social media one day and this prompt about a human striking a deal with a witch for her firstborn came up, but I was already working on my Wish Granted series, so a soulless being from the depths of hell will do.

Also, shoutout to my bisexual unicorn readers who I dedicate this book to! I am learning a lot while attempting to write stories with more diversity and representation, and I hope my writing flourishes more with all of your inputs and critiques which I accept wholeheartedly.

'I hope you're all doing okay and keeping safe.

-Potato