🔞DOCTOR JEON: Jeon Jungkook 🌹

Summary: The only person you can count on whenever you're in some big trouble is your husband.
Will Dr Jeon, your husband, also help you out get relieved from the excruciating pain you've recently started having because of lactation?

Doctor!kook! husband!father X Housewife! reader! Wife! Mother

Warnings: DO NOT READ IF LACTATION KINK GROSSES YOU OUT.

Dom! Kook! Sub! Reader!
Lactation kink! Pregnancy kink! Voyeurism! Mentions of Masturbation!Jungkook being a whole nasty kid for your milk! Pregnancy sex! Cunnilingus!

Word Count: 3.4k+

~~~~~~~

Frowning from not being able to take the elevator, you push the fancy french doors open, the familiar sound of the bell echoes through the clinic the moment you push the door to your basement.
Your feet were just being drifted down the stairs despite your heavy form.

Being in your last trimester, you had been witnessing a lot of changes in your body. Thankfully you were literally just a few steps away from help because your husband, Jungkook happens to be a doctor himself.. a renowned gynecologist at that.

Although he's been very caring otherwise as a husband but ever since you've gotten pregnant, Jungkook makes sure to fulfill each and every need of yours and your unborn child as much as he can.
As a cherry on cake, he's a doctor too. You called yourself for so being blessed to have everything being so easy for you. Him being a doctor had saved all the costs for check ups, he was available to you almost every time because his clinic was in the basement of your house and he was there with you.. lecturing you 24x7 about the different changes your body was undergoing through and why!

A smile cracks through your lips as you waddle carefully down the stairs, clutching onto the railing a tad bit too tightly so as to help support your burgeoning weight.
It must have been by the last step where you can see his clinic, the receptionist, Mrs park, dozing off to some guzheng melody because surprisingly there weren't any patients waiting in the lobby.

You bite your lips in order to suppress yourself from laughing as you cleverly waddle your way to Jungkook's cabin which was across the lobby.

You keep waddling until the familiar scent of lilac hits your nostrils.. Jungkook was very particular about his surroundings.
Never have you ever stumbled upon someone who is as perfect as Jungkook. Your husband is an all rounder- be it any task; his profession, his antics, his mannerisms, his looks, his way of dressing, even from cleaning the house to cooking (sometimes he has burnt the food but let's not count) and even boxing and painting! This man's got-it-all!

Lilac, vanilla and rose happens to be his favourite room fresheners hence the entire hallway was infiltrated with the odor which was soothing in so many ways.

You suddenly frown as the familiar ache from before targets your breasts again. It was a burgeoning pain you've been having since a few days and it was this morning when you discovered how you had started lactating.
Although jungkook, your husband, had warned you a couple days before about how painful it might get for a few more days but you just wanted him at the moment.

You cannot bear with all the pain every single part of your body is reeking with of late because since a week ago your baby has activated her karate mode on and now she keeps hitting your bladder, your ribs and your tummy so much that all you want is for her to come out of your womb and be playful outside as much as she wants instead of within you!