Chapter 26: The Fever Strikes Again!

Reader Key:

(Y/N) = Your Name.

(H/L) = Hair Length.

(H/C) = Hair Colour.

(E/C) = Eye Colour.

(N/N) = Nickname.

Author's Note: Shout outs to Ughhhhhhhhhh21 and Himyourfriendmeep.

Who looked at the list of the main story and pointed out a problem with the Garmadon X (Y/N) X Wu ending.

This lead to a cute story about a young Morro and (Y/N) to being longer and adapted to solve the problem :D

(Third Person P.O.V)

____ The Past ____

Morro had decided his Sensei needed a rest and took up vidual by (Y/N)'s side. Morro had also decided he would continue to work on his surprise for her.

He'd painstakingly sown her grey jacket back together, pricking himself a lot in the process but it was a labour of love. Shown not only in his work but the bandages around his little fingers from pricking them so much.

Although Morro tried his best. The jacket had to go through some cosmetic changes. Mostly due to the fact Morro hadn't been able to find the same colour grey for the jacket.

So the spiked jacket still looked as though it had been clawed thanks to the lighter colouring of grey also the fact that Morro had been unable to fix the insignia on the back of (Y/N)'s jacket so her jacket now bore the insignia of a dragon instead.

Morro smiled to himself at his handy work. After all (Y/N) did say she was supposed to be proud of it. The 'it' being her dragon-shaped birthmark.

(Y/N) opened one of her eyes and the whole world pitched forward. (Y/N) coughs, then chokes, then rolls over and heaves up the contents of her stomach, her entire skull was now throbbing as though it would split open at any moment.

"(Y/N)!" Morro exclaims in terror as he watches her be violently ill. "Sensei Wu!" Morro screamed for his Sensei. Wu came running in and caught sight of the deathly white hue of (Y/N)'s skin.

(Y/N) continues to convulse and vomit. While someone wipes the vomit from her face with a cool cloth. And a hand guides her to lie down on her side. "Shhh-shh. Can you open your eyes and try to focus on me?" Wu asked as (Y/N) shrinks away from the hands holding her.