041

As I've stated before, everything seemed to be be going well for everyone but me.

I couldn't stop thinking about the pregnancy test that I left on the bathroom sink of that store.

It could of been positive and I don't know and worst of all I lied to Dash about it. It's harder than I thought to sit around and smile in the face of the person you lied to and not feel like a total piece of human garbage.

"Aye!" Dash was waving his hand in front of my face , snapping me out of my daze. "What's good ma? What you thinking about?"

"Ah.. nothing." Lying... again.

I sat up, stretching myself out a bit and Dash standing at the end of the bed grabbed my ankles and slid me down to the edge of the bed.

"You hungry?" He leaned down on top of me and pecked my lips slightly before speaking again. "You get real crazy when you hungry and I can fill you up." He moved his hips a bit and gave me one quick thrust and even though we were wearing clothes , I could still feel the bulge of his member.

"Knock knock" A voice spoke from outside the door. "Coming in!"

"We're dressed just come in." I spoke pushing Dash to the side causing him to fall into the bed beside me.

The door swung open and both KJ and Ebony came waltzing in.

"We figures it out!" Ebony bounced excitedly.

"Figured out how to knock?" I questioned. "I'm so proud."

"No, dumbass... what we want to name our son." KJ rolled his eyes and continued speaking. "Just listen to how dope this shit sounds...Kairo Sumner."

"I like that a lot." Kairo was definitely better than most of the names the two of them had been coming up with. The worst one was KJ suggesting naming the baby KJ Jr. and wanted to call him K double J as a nickname.

"Little man Kairo, I fucks with it." Dash chimed in.

"You rests to go though?" KJ asked completely directing his attention Dash. "We got a couple runs to make."

"Yeah." Dash kissed me before standing up and shoving his phone and wallet into his pockets. "I won't forget to grab your turtles from the store."

KJ kisses Ebony before bum and Dash left just leaving the two of us in a quiet room.

I was suppose to be going to check the club, KJ decided to name the place ALLURE. It wasn't something I particularly thought was a good name but it was his club and he was proud of himself for thinking of it. KJ wanted my opinion on the place since he says, "Woman are better with designing and all that shit." but I wasn't exactly up for it. I wasn't up for much of anything but laying in my bed all day and watching Insecure.

"What's wrong with your ass?" Ebony asks plopping down on the bed beside me. "You look like shit."

"I look fine..."

"You look like you want to throw up... what is it ?"

I took a deep breath and explained everything to her but as I did a small smile began to creep on to her lips which caused me to look at her confused as I finally finished up.

"Are you kidding me?" Ebony was biting at her lip almost as if she was trying to stop herself from laughing. "You're nervous about having a child with Dash ? Why ?"

"Well-"

"You know what..." she cut me off before I could get anything out. "You should be worried, why would you want to have a baby with Dash ? He cheats, he lies , he's never there for you and all he does is make you look stupid."