Reborn

(Jack's POV)

I forced my way into the vortex of magic. Trying to tame its wild powers. I pulse my powers out of my staff to the limit. I can feel it working! But I also feel it draining my life-source. 

I instinctively know that, if I stop the explosion, I won't live to see it happen. Magic always has a price, and this is mine. Mom paid her price. Dad paid his price. Elsa paid her price. The least I can do is pay mine.

As I feel myself slip away, I hear the lullabye Mom sang to me once upon a time.

"Where the north wind meets the sea

There's a river full of memory

Sleep, my darling, safe and sound

For in this river all is found

In her waters, deep and true

Lay the answers and a path for you

Dive down deep into her sound

But not too far or you'll be drowned

Yes, she will sing to those who'll hear

And in her song, all magic flows

But can you brave what you most fear?

Can you face what the river knows?

Where the north wind meets the sea

There's a mother full of memory

Come, my darling, homeward bound

When all is lost, then all is found"

, I sang the song to myself. All was lost for me, but now my people are found. I let the dark slumber surround me, despite knowing I'm not going to wake up.

❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄💙❄

(General POV)

There was an odd hush then the Sea of Serenity, which the Bridge had once stood over, spouted like a fountain. It formed into a glittering waterspout!

The ships and dragons only managed to avoid getting swept in. The magic, suppressed for twenty-one years flooded back into all the waters of Auradon and independent nations...including Atohallan.

And at that moment, the magical waters flooded the river of memory, washing over a frozen woman. And also surrounded a drowned hero in the Sea of  Serenity.

 And also surrounded a drowned hero in the Sea of  Serenity

Yes, Elsa and Jack in that moment were reborn. They gasped, as air once again filled their lungs, allowing them to live.

 They gasped, as air once again filled their lungs, allowing them to live