-11-

[cute]

Jungkook didn't really want Jennie to spend the night over, for both reasons that they could get caught and also that he just genuinely didn't want her over. He already felt as if his night wasn't complete because it was the first time in a few weeks where he didn't 'talk' to Taehyung all day.

He also knew it was a possibility that Taehyung saw him and Jennie 'doing it' last night which worried him a bit because he knew how innocent the younger was. But then again, who was he to care?

Luckily Jennie managed to sneak out of his house without getting caught the next morning. How? He had no fucking clue.

Maybe her footsteps are as quiet as her moans 

Jungkook chuckled at his stupid remark. The raven haired subconsciously looked towards his window, not that he tried to but it was now starting to become a habit of his. He didn't even realize it but his own lips curved into a frown once he saw that there was no paper on Taehyungs window this morning.

He didn't even know why he was so sad about it, but he shrugged the abnormal feeling off and began to walk towards his window to see if he could spot the brunette through the glass.

And so be it, there was Taehyung. He was wrapped in a small, fluffy blanket that was barely able to wrap around his torso. The brunette seemed sound asleep which was strange because usually the male was up bright and early at this time.

"Cutie.." Jungkook mumbled to himself without knowing, his gaze not leaving the tiny but cute body that was clutching onto one of his pillows. Smiling, Jungkook picked up a piece of paper and began to write a message. He decided it was his turn to start up a conversation which he usually didn't enjoy doing.

-

Taehyung rubbed his tear stained eyes that were almost fully covered by his messy morning hair. He was so mad at himself that he ended up crying himself to sleep the night before. He was so mad that he was starting to catch feelings for the careless fuckboy who just toys with peoples feelings.

Why did he even start falling for Jungkook? It's only been a few weeks and they haven't even talked in person, who knew he could catch feelings for someone so fast. He wished he didn't because he totally forgot to remind himself that Jungkook was nothing other than straight.

"Stupid Jungkook.." Taehyung groaned to himself sadly as he sat up from his bed, his eyes not even halfway open but that didn't stop him from noticing a certain message displayed across from his room.

"Morning sleepyhead :p"

Taehyung started to get excited but reminded himself that he was probably just toying with him, so his sudden smile turned back into a frown as he leaned back onto his headboard.

"I shouldn't respond to him." Taehyung told himself, trying to resist the urge to talk to the older which he oh so wanted to do. "But I want too."

The brunette knew he was going to regret it later, but Taehyung's body began making it's way to the window where he picked up a piece of paper and began to write a message back.

"Hey." Taehyung wrote. He knew he was being dry and obvious but that was the only word he could think of at the moment. Taehyung stuck the paper onto the window and widened his eyes once he saw Jungkooks head pop up from the window and a wave coming from him.

Slowly, Taehyung held his hand up and shakily wove his hand back. He couldn't resist it, Jungkook's rare smile was very contagious and it caused a smile to form on his face as well.

Jungkook could tell something was off with the younger and he obviously didn't know what, but maybe it was just his 'I'm tired' face.

"You look tired, long night?" Jungkook wrote, completely oblivious as to what Taehyung was feeling.