Chapter 36

You get back from the café and sit on Namjoon's couch, still in his hoodie

You get back from the café and sit on Namjoon's couch, still in his hoodie. He locks the front door then walks into the living room.

"I want my hoodie back." He says, closing the curtains in the living room, leaving the the room dimly lit by the open windows upstairs.

"I'm not wearing anything under" You say with a light chuckle,
"I know" he responds.

You smile then bite your lip, lifting the hoodie above your head. Namjoon pushes you so you're lying on the couch with your head resting on the arm rest.

He gets on top, hovering over you then leans down to kiss you. He lightly presses his lips on yours. He then kisses your jawline and moves lower to kiss you up and down your neck, sparking butterflies in your stomach.

He stops for a few seconds, you can feel his warm breath on your skin. He gently bites your earlobe then whispers, "I could barely keep my hands off you in that tiny ass room."

You chuckle then turn your head so you're facing each other, only centimetres apart. "Really?" you smirk and cock an eyebrow, grabbing the bottom of Namjoon's shirt and trying to lift it above his head.
"Woah slow down, darling." Namjoon jokes. "You've seen me half-naked twice today and your shirt isn't even off, you fucking tease." You say.
Namjoon looks you up and down
"Fine." he helps you take his shirt off above his head. "But I do the name calling around here." he says. You roll your eyes with a smile.

After a little bit of choking, hickey giving, and receiving some sloppy head later, you and Namjoon lay together on his couch and stare at the ceiling.

"Do you wanna keep going?" Namjoon asks.
"What do you mean?"

"Like, do you wanna have sex?" he asks, you don't respond. "It's not like we haven't before." he chuckles, you sigh.
"I know, it's just ever since Jisu told my mom that I had sex with you after the dance, i've felt pretty guilty. My mom wanted me to save myself for marriage." You say.

"Does your mom know that Hoseok also isn't a virgin??" Namjoon asks.
"..No." You respond.

"So you're telling me that you've both had sex, but you're the one who got kicked out for it." Namjoon says. "I wouldn't rat out Hoseok like that. He's already hiding the fact that he's bisexual from my parents, let alone also having sex with a dude." You say.

"Your parents still believe he's straight?" Namjoon chuckles.
"I know, right?! He's surprisingly doing a good job of acting it." You both laugh.

"I love the guy, but I just feel like it's unfair for you, y/n." Namjoon says, taking your hand and holding it.

"It's fine, I know my mom, she'll relieve me of her grudge and let me back home by the end of the week. Either way, it's not that terrible eating delicious food and getting head from my favourite person daily." You tease Namjoon, he smiles.

"Is that all I am, huh? Your personal chef and sex worker?" He jokes, you smile back. You sit up and look around the room, pretending to think thoroughly about Namjoon's question.

"Yeah... that's about it." You tease him.
He smirks and raises an eyebrow,

"Oh.. really?" he starts slowly sliding his hand up your thigh, "Because you were just begging for me a few minutes ago." he says, you bite your lip and maintain eye contact with him as his hand gets closer to your area, anticipating what will happen next.

Namjoon turns away and removes his hand, stopping right before you could get any pleasure. He gets up from the couch and walks into the kitchen, your jaw dropped.
"Did you just..." you say, Namjoon turns to face you and leans against the counter, "You're being disrespectful." he smirks. "I'm not your sex worker." he says, you sigh. "Joonie, you know I was joking." you say, he continues to smirk. "I know... I just feel like being your personal chef right now instead." he says, you chuckle and get up off the couch.

You come up behind Namjoon and hug him. "Love you." you say, looking up at him. You catch him smiling from ear to ear with those damn dimples.
"So. French toast or pancakes?"
"At 6 pm??"
"...why the fuck not."
you both laugh.

You and Namjoon lay in bed together and watch Netflix.

"So I've been thinking." You say. You see a slight smirk wipe across Namjoon's dimly lit face, "Are you ready to continue what we started earlier?" he asks.

"No, like, I know Jisu is out of our lives now since we cut her off, but I really don't think she deserves to go to that academy." You say, leaning your head on Namjoon's shoulder.

"Oh, I thought this was a horny at 2 AM kind of night but I guess it's a sad at 2 AM kind of night." He chuckles, you sigh.
"Yeah, sorry, it's just been bugging me all day. Like yes, Jisu going to that school will get her further away from me. But at a fancy piano scholarship type school? While we're stuck at this dump of an institution? It just feels like she won again. Us, zero; Jisu, two." You say.

"y/n, Jisu hasn't won anything. she's a pathological liar that happened to be forced piano lessons as a child and is now going to school for it. She probably doesn't even like playing it." Namjoon says.

"No, she does." you respond; "The first week Jisu and I were friends, she was absent for a day because she had a competition to go to. She was ecstatic, she got 2nd place as well." you chuckled, "She bitched to me about how she was so close to 1st, but one girl cheated, or something." you say.

Namjoon looks at you with a confused expression. "Namjoon, the day before she went to the piano competition she warned me to stay away from you. That was the first day we actually hung out." you say.
"Damn." Namjoon says. "I know, right?" you reply.
"If she hadn't gone to that competition, she would've taken away from me one of the main things that gives me purpose. And that's all she tried to do throughout our friendship. I wanna take something away from her that she loves because she doesn't deserve to go to school with those other passionate musicians. The only thing she's truly passionate about is feeding her ego and manipulating the people that love her." You say, you start to tense up as your internalized anger piles up.

"y/n..."

You burst out into tears.

"Shit." Namjoon quickly wraps his arms around you and holds you tight as you sob into his arms.

"I'm here, y/n, I'm here." he rubs your back. "Listen, she used you but she's away from us now, alright? She can't touch you. Please believe when I say I would never do something like that to you. I love you and I mean it." Namjoon says, his words breaking a bit as you can tell he's fighting back tears.
He's being strong for you, trying to make you feel safe.

"I love you too, and I'd never hurt you either." You say, you lift your head up from inside his arms to look up at him as you lay together. "You can cry, It's okay." you say with smile, face damp with tears. He smiles lightly and lets a tear fall down his face, you wipe it away with your thumb.
You both chuckle as you smile at each other, two crying messes.
Namjoon then kisses your forehead before you nuzzle your face back into his chest.
The night ends as you fall asleep, wrapped in each other arms.

to be continued ..

a/n: hey guys! as always thank you for your patience 🥺 pls give feedback of things you like (and don't like) in this chapter:) trying to write more, school is kicking my ass</3 never forget ur loved and i'm here in dms if u need anything!! mwah