Chapter 5

(Suna POV)

The bell ring and the teams rushed in our class and stand or sit near us then kuroo texted his girlfriend to come to the class.

"Hey (y/n), me and helia want to go out a bit" lilah said " you wanna come?"

(Y/n) glance at them "No,I want to stay in class and you two better have a coffee I don't want two sleepyheads in math class."

"Ok, mom" helia said and headed out with lilah.

(Y/n) stands up to lean on the wall and scroll through her phone when Ariana, Aysun and paria came in the class.

The time that the girls see (y/n) leaning on the wall they froze.

Kuroo was about to say something but interrupted by (y/n) looking at girls.

" is that really you?" Ariana asks with tear in her eyes " we've missed you"

"Yes it's me and I'm back" (y/n) said with a bid smile on her face.

The three girls run over her and smashed her to the wall behind her and started crying except (y/n). We were all curious and puzzled.

" ok now, we should talk" (y/n) said
" it's benn a long time and the boys over there looking like they need some explanation from us"

The girls wiped their tears and headed to us.

" ok I don't understand" kuroo said " you know her?"

" yes she is our best friend " Ariana told her boyfriend

I was completely shock because she was here in japan for 7 years and know this foreigner? " what do you mean?" I finally said " can you please make this clear to us?"

" she just come hear and roasted Atsumu and now you say you know her?"

" you roasted Atsumu " Ariana asked amused

"Uhm, No?"(y/n) said

"No? NO? You burned me like a wood in the middle of the class in front of everyone " Atsumu said in an angry way "I have never been roasted by a girl" he added embarrassed and I snickered.

Ariana laughed" ok the thing you should know is, me (y/n) , helia, Aysun and paria came to japan 7 years ago, we were best friends.

She looked at (y/n) and continued " after two years (y/n) and helia have to move to Germany for some family conditions, but they promised that they will be back.

"From that time it's been five years that we didn't see each other, just texts and calls and now she is back and we are so happy" she finished with a smile toward (y/n).

It was then that helia came in class and see her old best friends had the hugs and cryings repeated.

" ok (L/n) tell us how do you know us?" I said to her" it's been so creepy that you told you know us all and called Atsumu by his full name"

She laughed slightly, she had change of attitude since she met her friends " I know you all are curious but please wait one more day and you will know when the time comes"

It was our coach words, is it possible that she is the setter that our coach was talking about?

"And by the way Ariana you look different"
( y/n) said to her friend " you don't look like a single person anymore, do you have a boy friend?"

Ariana didn't seem surprised " Ah I think your Instinct didn't change huh?" She smirked " you tell me, do I have a boyfriend?"

" well I think yes you have and your boyfriend is kuroo" she replied

" how did you guess that" kuroo frownd and (y/n) laughed

" the first thing you should know when you meet (y/n) is that her Instinct is so strong " Aysun continued " and she can tell if you are lying or hiding something, she can also read people easily, and it's nearly impossible for her to make a mistake in this"

"Sooo ditching her is impossible " paria said and laughed

Suddenly Ariana got a sad expression

" what's wrong Ari?"(y/n) asked

"You know you have been gone for 5 years " she said " are you planning to go back to Germany?"

"Oh...,it's about this?"(y/n) smiled unnoticeably " no bitches I'm back for staying, I'm not planning for going back"

The mood is back and girls are happy with sparkle in their eyes again.

" enough of me , I want to know all of you more, because it will be necessary in the next days , so I will be really happy to take a talk in the school days with all each of you " (y/u) said and looked directly at me and smiled.

Then the bell rang and she headed to her seat and left me confused in my place.