Chapter 4

I was busy mentally preparing myself once Nezu had left with an enthusiastic "Good luck, you'll need it!"

I wrung my hands together through the cuffs and sighed.  I was not ready for this.

"You may come in now.."

I took a sharp breath before slowly sliding the door open, my face unnaturally stoic. Damn I'm a good actor.

My legs led me inside the classroom, standing besides the hobo-looking teacher. Seriously man, you need a nap.

My acting almost faltered as deafening silence hung around the room, everyone's eyes wide and staring straight at me. I raised a brow, kinda creeped out.

My sharp (e/c) orbs snapped towards a plain green haired boy when his arm shakily stood. Sure he's nervous, but at least he has the balls to actually react first. A+ in my book buddy.

"W-Wh-Why do y-you have ha-handcuffs a-and that?" the broccoli male stuttered, and I blinked slowly. Didn't the hobo already tell them?

"For your protection I suppose." I hummed, making eye contact with each and every person in the room before returning my gaze back to the boy. His face held a terrified expression, yet also curious? Strange lad.

I stared at him for a moment before leaning forwards slightly, making the entire first row of students involuntarily lean back. "What's your name?" I asked him calmly.

"I-Izuku Midori-riya..."

I nodded my head and glanced around the class once more. "It's a pleasure meeting you, Midoriya. My name is (L/N) (Y/N), please take care of me." I bowed slightly, the muzzle clanging slightly against my jaw.

There was silence for about ten seconds before all hell broke loose.

"WHAT'S YOUR QUIRK?"

"FAVORITE FOOD?"

"ARE YOU A VIRGIN?"

"DO YOU LIKE MOVIES?"

"WHY DO WE NEED TO BE PROTECTED?"

I picked up quickly on the last question.  It couldn't hurt to tell them, right?  I turned my body to face the female who had spoken out.  Twin earphone jacks hung from her ears and she had short black hair, red marks on both her cheeks (not those cheeks).

"Oh, because I could very easily kill you." I smiled at her from behind the metal bars of the muzzle.  She jerked back slightly, eyes wide and scared.  Whoops.

Ï̶̹͎͛̌̃̕͜ ̸̭͐͛̈́͐̕ẁ̶̛̻̺̣̣͓͍͗͒́a̶͖̬̠͚̹͇̞͌̏͗̎̇̑ś̶͍̉̀̉̇͠ ̶͎͖̰͊̓̄̆͗ỏ̵͎̜̘̍ͅn̷̹̱̙̓͆̽̒̔l̵̡̙͓̗̱̳̍͊̐͒͆̆̋ẙ̶̠̿̓ ̴̟͉̥͋̅͆̌́́̚b̴̩͍̹͈̱̄̐͗̀̒̕͠e̵͍̞̜̊́̐̿̽̍͑į̵̒͠n̸̤̠͌̃͛̄̇̀͗g̶̱̬͓̿͛͒ ̷̧̝͓̘͔̹̻̾̃̊̍̉͠t̷̨̺̭̗͎͕̋̃͊͊̔̎ȑ̴̝̜̜̉̏̚̚ṷ̷̧̞̼̱̍͐͜t̶̜̥̜̉͆͗̄́h̸̜̜̤͚͔͈̥̾̎͌̔̇͗͘f̷̡̦̳͈̈́ư̸͉̄̂̃́̆l̵̹̈́̀̽̓̈.̴͎̗̲̭̰̮̅̌̿͊̈́͗.̷̧̺͍̜̦̠̚

I lightly shook my head at the thought as my stomach let out a small, almost unnoticeable growl.  It's hard focusing whenever you're starving and standing in front of a buffet.

I'm hungry.