Chapter 29: An Insane Bastard

The next day, you heard both Shinso and Kaminari leave for school. After his outburst, Shinso hadn't come to see you at all. Neither had Kaminari. You waited silently, hoping that both of them would leave you alone for the day as well. Unfortunately, this was not the case. After about half an hour, you could hear footsteps making their way toward the room you were in. They were too light to be Shinso's, though. That meant that it was Kaminari.

The idiotic blonde stepped into the room, closing the door behind him. He seemed calmer than usual, his normal insane expression was softened to a more casual one. "Oh, (Y/N)~!" He called, walking over to you. A cheerful smile spread across his lips as he got closer. You smiled back weakly, afraid of what would happen if he snapped like Shinso did the day before.

Kaminari's arms wrapped around you in a tight hug as he took in your scent. You could feel his heart pounding in his chest. "I love getting to see you whenever I want. It's like a special little gift, just for me! Your cute smile, your entrancing eyes... everything is just so perfect!" He ranted, running one of his hands through your hair. 

A shiver ran down your spine at his touch. It was terrifyingly gentle. Kaminari giggled. "You look so cute when you're confused! Then again... you're cute all the time, so I guess it shouldn't be any different." He said, shrugging. He nuzzled his nose against yours, giggling. "I wish that you and I could be like this forever."

You blushed, your face turning bright pink. Kaminari smiled brightly, cupping your face with one of his hands. His electric gaze locked on your eyes as his lips gravitated toward yours. You melted into his warm touch, your face flushing even more than it had previously. Kaminari also now had a more prevalent blush on his face as his eyes met yours again embarrassedly.

The blonde seemed content on staying like this. You shifted, trying to get the slightest bit more comfortable. In doing so, you caused your restraints to rub against your wrists, worsening your rope burn. You cried out in pain, causing Kaminari to jump back cautiously. "Are you okay?!" He exclaimed, his eyes wide. Tears threatened to fall from your eyes.

You nodded. "Y-Yeah. It's just these restraints..." You trailed off, looking at the floor. Before you could even say anything else, Kaminari had already taken them off of you. "There! Is that better?" He asked, looking at your irritated wrists. You smiled. "Yes, thank you." You replied, wondering why he'd give you such freedom.

"This is better for me, anyway, because now we can cuddle!" Kaminari said excitedly, smiling like an idiot. You looked to the door, then to the blonde. It was too risky. He would electrocute you before you could even get to the door. So, you went with it as he wrapped his arms around you and held you close. 

Kaminari inhaled deeply, seeming happy. "Having you so close... it feels nice." He admitted, nuzzling his face into your neck. Your arms were stuck against his chest. Because of how strong his grip was, you couldn't move. "Now you're mine. All mine!" He exclaimed, laughing slightly. Your heart rate quickened. He was snapping.

The blonde's grip on you tightened as his fingers dug into your skin. "You can't do anything about it. You're mine! So unapologetically mine! No matter what you do... The thought of it is so exciting, so intoxicating." A chuckle escaped his lips as he continued to talk, sending vibrations onto your sensitive skin.

"Just you and me, forever! That's how it was always meant to be. You belong to me!" Kaminari's harsh grip was sure to leave bruises later. A few tears slipped down your cheeks as you shook uncontrollably. "D-Denki, p-please..." You trailed off, sniffling. He looked down at you, his eyes scanning your form. "No, no, no. Don't cry. Don't cry. I've got you, sweetheart." He tried to comfort, kissing away your tears.

You attempted to push him away, lashing out against his grip. "L-Let go of me!" You yelled, trying desperately to escape him. Kaminari's eyes widened. "No, no... this- this isn't right! You're supposed to love me! You're supposed to want to be with me!" He seemed mad and confused. His heavy breathing made you shake even more. "Fine! If you won't love me, I'll make you!" 

Kaminari laughed loudly, sending a shock through your body. You screamed in pain, gripping onto his shirt. "You'll learn your lesson, sooner or later! How many shocks will it take, I wonder? Tell me, sweetheart! How long until you learn your lesson?!" He ranted, shocking you again. Tears fell uncontrollably from your eyes as you shook helplessly, staring into his cruel and unforgiving eyes.

Your breathing got heavy as Kaminari shocked you yet again, even harsher than the last time. "Well?! Why won't you tell me?!" His voice, even though he was yelling, seemed so far away. Black dots swam around your vision as he let out another electric shock. Your bloodcurdling scream echoed in the room. This, however, didn't stop Kaminari. No matter how you begged and pleaded. All he wanted was answers. 

Your body shook violently as you cried out, staring up at Kaminari. He was laughing loudly, an insane smile spread across his face. His eyes were sadistic and unforgiving. The pounding in your head distracted you from your partial loss of hearing and vision. Tears fell down your cheeks as you tried in vain to stop the seemingly endless pain. Finally, you passed out.

~

"Poor thing... I'll save you soon enough."