Epilogue

5 years later..

"Bhavika , just go and see whether Jay woke up or not", Diya said while looking at her files.

"Mumma , it is just 8 , he won't wake up so early", Bhavika said while  looking at the door.

"Then , why did you wake up so early today? You are not an early  riser", Diya asked looking at Bhavika.

"Simply , no reason", Bhavika said without looking at Diya.

"She woke up early because Farhan will be here anytime", Tarun said while entering the living room with a tray in his hand.

"Oohh, now I get it ", Diya said while looking at Bhavika.

Bhavika smiled sheepishly and took her milk glass from table.

"Mumma", came a cute voice from behind.

"My baby , happy birthday jaan", Diya said while taking Jay in her arms.

"Happy birthday baby brother", Bhavika wished him while raffling his hair.

"Thank you di ", Jay said and kissed Bhavika on her cheeks.

"Both of you get ready. They all will be coming anytime", Diya instructed them.

"Ok mom", both the children said and went to there room.

"Our life has changed so much in this years. We are parents of 2 kids and my wife is a collector of our district", Tarun said and hugged Diya.

"Yes and I love the life which I am living and the entire credit goes to you. I love you", Diya said and kissed Tarun on cheeks.

"Aww!! I am flattered" , Tarun said keeping his hand on his heart.

"Drama queen", Diya said and laughed.

"Drama queen has still not come. Just wait and watch until he comes. He is seriously a pain in the ass sometimes", Tarun said while laughing.

"Never ever say this in front of Bhavika , she will surely kill you", Diya said.

"She won't think twice before doing that", Tarun said horrified.

"Now , you too get ready. They will be here anytime", Diya said.

Tarun went to get ready.

After an hour all came back to living room ready to welcome there guest.

"Bhavika , please sit down. I am feeling geedy, looking at you", Diya said.

" Mom , I can't sit. He knew I will be waiting for him but still he is late",Bhavika said with a pout.

"Your wait is over princess , I am here", Farhan said with a smile.

Bhavika turned and saw Farhan standing there with his arms open.

"Buddy", Bhavika shouted and ran in his arms.

Farhan twirl her around.  Diya welcomed Afreen and then kissed Nadeem who was holding her mother's finger.

"How are you my baby?", Diya asked him.

"Very good bua", Nadeem said and kissed her.

He then ran to Tarun and hugged him who is sitting on his knees.

Nadeem:- Farhan and Afreen's son. He is a cute 3 year old. He loves Tarun alot.

Farhan and Afreen got married after 6 months of there engagement and had Nadeem after 2 years.

"Ammi, abbu , how are you both?" Diya asked when Farhan's parents sat on the couch.