Chapter 17

Camilas pov

Lauren has taken me on a date, so far we have had dinner and we went to the beach, there's a fair going on here, so there's loads of games and rides, Lauren and I have played some games and went on some rides.

I feel two arms wrap around me and see it's Lauren, I smile and put my hands on hers.

"Having fun?" She asked, I giggle and nod she smiles and kisses my cheek

As we was walking around I see a big money teddy, I look at my banana teddy in my arms and then Lauren.

"Lolo! Monkey" I say, she looks and giggles she puts a hand on my back and walks us over, after 2 people have went Lauren goes and wins, she's so good at these games. She passed it to me and I smile wrapping my arms around it, Lauren smiles and kisses me, I smile kissing her back.

"Can we go get ice cream?" I ask, she giggles and nods

"Yeh of course" she said, we go and she gets us ice cream, we sit in there and I put my teddies next to me, they where almost the size of me and I love it.

When I finished my ice cream I look at Lauren who's on her phone, I get up and sit in her lap she giggles and wraps her arms around me, I smile and kiss her she kisses me back. I deepen the kiss and Lauren smiles, when it started to get a little heated I pull back and lauren smiles at me.

"You taste of ice cream" she said, I giggle and put my hands on her cheeks and peck her lips

"Come on!" I say, she giggles and I grab my teddies with a struggle, they may only be two but they're so big.

"Come here" Lauren said, I walk over to her and she grabs the banana one, I smile and thank her she giggles kissing the top of my head and we walk.

"Lolo" I say, she looks at me and nods

"Thank you" I say, she giggles and I lean into her side and she wraps an arm around me

"It's okay, I'll do it all over again" she said, I smile and lean up pecking her lips

We stayed for a little longer until it got late, we go back to Lauren's house and I put the teddies on her bed, I go back downstairs and jump up on Lauren she catches me and I wrap myself around her.

"Have a nice time girls?" Clara asked, I nod and put my head on Lauren's shoulder, Lauren giggles and walks into the kitchen, she puts me on the table and pecks my lips, she goes to the fridge and gets 2 bottles of water she hands me one and stands in between my legs.

"Did you have a good time?" Lauren asked, I smile and nod

"Yeh...I would do it all over again" I say, she giggles and kisses me I kiss her back and wrap my arms and legs around her.

"Ugh, girls" Mike groans, we pull back and giggle

"Have you two eaten?" He asked, Lauren nods and he nods

"Okay, stop making out in the kitchen the bedrooms there for a reason" he said, I giggle and wrap myself fully around Lauren, she walks back holding me up.

"Let's go to the bedroom" I say and kiss her she smiles and walks up

She lays me on the bed after closing the door and I wrap my arms around her, she kisses me and I kiss her back.

As we was making out Lauren hardens, I put my hand over her crouch and squeeze she moans and I bite my lip as she pulls back, her moans are so hot she looks at me and I smile.

She leans down again and kisses me and I kiss her back, I push her back and crawl up the bed too the pillows, I grab her shirt and pull her up to me she smiles and I wrap my legs around her waist, she kisses me and I giggles as she pushes me back down.

I feel something soft hit my face and pull back, I see it's the monkeys arm I push it off.

"Not now abu" I say, Lo giggles and kisses my neck I sigh in pleasure and she softly rocks her hips

I look at her and see her with her eyes closed as she kissed my neck and rocks her hips into me, I smile and lift her shirt up and rub her back softly.

She moves her head back up and kisses me I smile kissing her back, it was soft, slow, loving and passionate.

"Let's go shower" I whisper against her lips, she smiles and pulls me up by my shirt, she grabs two towels we walk to the bathroom attached to her room.

As we was in the shower I look at Lauren's crouch, I go on my knees and kiss the tip and wrap my hands around it.

"Jesus Camz, warn a girl first" Lauren said, I giggle because that sentence is just so funny, warn a girl and I'm about to suck her dick.

"Do you not want it, I could stop" I say, she shook her head and moves her hips forward hitting the tip against my lips.

I give her a blowjob and when she came I get up and smile, she giggles and kisses me I pull back.

"You just came in my mouth" I say, she shook her head

"I don't care" she said, I smile and kiss her she kisses me back

We finish with our shower and get ready for bed, we brush our teeth and hair, we wash our face and get dressed in comfy clothes.

"Camz, only one teddy" Lauren said, I whine holding them both

"I want them both" I whine, she sighed

"Camila, I'm letting you have 2 teddies already, now chose, do you want those two or your small teddy and one" she asked, I sigh because I can't sleep without that teddy.

"Monkey..." I mumble, she smiles and grabs the banana putting it on the floor, I sigh and put the monkey on the bed and get on top of it, I wrap its arms around me and grab my other teddy and cuddle them both.

"Good girl" Lauren whispers as she kisses my head

"Thank you" I mumble, she gets in and moves some hair out of my face

"Can we at lest put banana at the bottom of the bed?" I ask, she giggles and grabs it putting it at the bottom of the bed.

"Night camzi" Lo said, I smile as she kisses my cheek

"Night Lolo" I say, she smiles and closed her eyes and falls asleep, I wait a while to make sure she is really asleep and then I grab banana and put him next to me, I smile and cuddle all three of my teddies and fall asleep myself.