Part six: The disappearances

I want to thank (BritneyHampton72 and mariliahelena2000 ) for letting me use there characters y'all are awesome ^^

You wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon. Your ears flicker as you sit up, stretch, and start to get dressed. You were able to fall back asleep last night after the dream but you still didn't rest easy so you were still a little tired, and confused of course. You finish getting dressed and are grabbing your wispon and belt when someone knocks on your door "___? You awake?" It's sonic. You yawn but answer him "yea, I'm up be out in a sec!" You grab your wispon and open your door and with sonic, head to the kitchen.

You walk down stairs and see where the delicious smell is coming from. Amy, who is always up early along with rouge has made breakfast for everyone. Pancakes, freshly cut fruit, sausage, bacon, and eggs. (And whatever else you can think of). These various sents fill your nose as as you enter the kitchen. "Well, well look who else I've lured down." Amy says as she turns to face you. You look around and see that sliver, espio, tails, charmy, vector, shadow, bliss, and gadget are all downstairs to eat. You smile, thank amy, and start making a plate.

You wander over to an empty table and start eating (it's a standing table) "hey __, mind if I join you?" You look up and see sliver. "Oh sure" he smiles and stands opposite of where you are. "Felling better?" Better? Yea physically. Mentally not so much. That "dream"  still gives you the chills every time you think about it. Shaking it off you answer slivers question "yea, I'm fine. Just alittle shocken up that's all" you muster up a smile. Sliver raises an eyebrow but decides to not to question you further. Trying to change the subject you look up and see bliss and gadget at another nearby table, deep in conversation. You smile, "it's just a matter of time" you say. Sliver looks confused but then turns and notices what you mean. "They will a cute couple when they finally admit to it" sliver says. You smile and start to think about the encounters you've had with infinite.  His long fluffy tail allways streaming behind him, his soft dreadlocks moving with the wind, and that laugh, that  cunning, evil, villainous laugh.................. "___? ___!" You snap out of your trance when sliver starts to get your attention again. "You alright?" He asks. You nod and notice how hot your face has gotten and immediately calm down. "Y-Yea! Fine! I'm good!" You say startled.

**everyone finishes eating and knuckles comes down so they can share the news with you bliss and gadget**

"I see you three are felling Better" knuckles looks over at us and we all smile. The injuries from yesterday's fight are healed and are slowly fading.

In the com room

"Since infinite disappeared and Eggman was defeated. Crime level has been low for a while" says knuckles "that was until about 2 weeks ago" Sliver says as he pulls up a picture of a mobian on the com screen. A female green
hedgehog, about gadgets size. She's wearing a t-shirt and jean shorts with her quills wrapped up in a ponytails "this is minty, one of our soilders from a training camp not to far from here" sliver then pulls up three other pictures of mobians, another hedgehog, a cat, and to wolfs. "These four individuals we're all from the same base but disappeard af different times" says sliver. "Any relationships between the victims?" You ask. "The cat and hedgehog are close friends, the and the two wolfs are cousins" sliver says. "So how were they taken?" Bliss asks. Shadow steps forward "The two females left the base and never came back while the two wolfs were taken right from their rooms" You think to yourself then and then ask "how long ago did this start?" Rouge answers "The first kidnapping started alittle after 4 months after Eggmans defeat" "the latest one happened 4 days ago" You think to yourself. Rookies don't just leave like that, let alone go no contact unless on a mission. "Is there any footage of the two dorm  kidnappings?" Bliss asks. Sliver shakes his head "when we went back to look through the cameras they were to glitchy and to distorted to view" You glance over to where bliss is she's in deep thought while standing next to gadget, without noticing she's starts leaning into gadget. Gadget notices and immediately frezzes up. You snicker to yourself and turn your attention back to the screen, hoping to see some sort of hint as to where they disappeared to.

**Knuckes send some of the to out to the last seen places of the soldiers, you were assigned he last seen location of Britney and megui, the forest**

You arrived in the forest and start looking around for a trail. After alittle while you find footprints. You follow them until they suddenly stop. "What? Where did the footprints go? She didn't just up and leave did she?" You suddenly come to the realization "Unless she was" Taken, she was taken. You look around and see if you can find anything on the nearby trees. Nothing, Giving up you start heading back until something catches your eye. You lean next two the object and upon further inspection it seems to be a. Dagger, like the ones infinite uses you reach out to touch it but it glitches and disappears. Hmmm, suspicious right? 4 people all gone missing, overtime, all from different places and no connections whatsoever without a trace, so why? Giving up, again you start to walk back to camp. "What have you done infinite" you turn and look back into the forest "what are planning?" You immediately shake your head. Yea right like the forest is just going to magically answer you. Giving up, and seeing that it's becoming night you start heading back to camp.

Infinite's POV (finally, lol)

As ___ looks I back the forest I stare back at her from a distance. I've taken my mask off so that the lighting eye isn't glowing. ___, god that name is so cute, so is her, eyes, fur color, and her determined personally. I love it, I want it, I need it, She. Will. Be. MINE! I realize I'm on the verge of insanely laughing so I calm myself. I watch ___ walk back into the forest, towards the "secret" restiance base. Heh, Fools to think that they can hide ___ from me. "Protect" her, keep her, from me? No matter. I've gotten their attention so the first phase of my plan is complete. I start walking away as I see ___ has left. I start running.

"Oh, __ you have no idea what I have in store for you, but I promise we will be together soon enough, and soon their will be nothing to keep me from you" (evil laughter ensues)

Also thanks you guys for the 300+ views on this book. Like seriously I don't update as I should and you guys still somehow like this book ^^". Also I'm gonna be changing the cover of the book to make it look less lazy and to help it fix the story better

 Also I'm gonna be changing the cover of the book to make it look less lazy and to help it fix the story better