Anorexia (Natasha Centric)

EstefaniaNicole123 requested:

Could you write one about Natasha being anorexic and the others helping her going through or one about Natasha's being Wanda's biological mom (her sterilization didn't take - got knocked up on mission - part of what persuaded her to leave)?

Natasha sashayed out of the building, a widow's bite in one hand and a smirk on her face. She dragged an agent on the ground behind her. The only way this could be more stereotypically action star-equse would be if the luxurious mansion behind her exploded as she made her escape.

Clint was cheering in her earpiece, and Steve sincerely congratulated her before telling Barton to cool it on jamming up the communicators.

When she got into their intel van which, courtesy of Stark, looked like a shitty white technician van on the outside but was extremely comfortable and high tech inside, she tossed the HYDRA agent onto the couch and slumped down herself. "I did most of the work on that one boys, I'm not driving."

"I'm on it." Clint hopped out of the back so he could walk around to the driver's seat. Steve was already typing up a mission report and splicing together important footage from the night. After getting back to SHIELD and debriefing, they made their way back to the tower. All of them were still pretty full of adrenaline and excitement: the mission had been short and easy. Nothing had hitched at all and no fights had broken out.

Tony took one look at them and the resulting smile nearly split his face. "It's time to party." That seemed about right. Although Tony wasn't as good at reading emotions as the spies, or Sam's therapy sight, or even Steve with his ability to be more in tune with details, he could always tell when it was time to get wild.

This was definitely one of those times. Within the hour, Tony, Steve, Natasha, and Clint were dressed to the nines and getting into one of Tony's exorbitantly expensive cars. They were ushered into some exclusive club and given the VIP treatment. Champagne in hand, it was time for the Avengers to party.

Clint, who was surprisingly a lightweight, got sloshed very soon after he exchanged his drink for shots of tequila. Natasha watched fondly as he shocked people with his ability to do strange bar tricks with a rubber band slingshot, while being unable to actually stay seated on the stool. Even in the midst of falling to the ground, yet again, he managed to get the top off of the beer bottle. A crowd was starting to form around him.

Tony was living his best life in the center of the dance floor. As per usual, his charisma and reputation drew quite the following. Despite not flirting or planning to go home with anyone, he was still enjoying himself. He'd bribed the DJ to play almost all hard rock and was jamming.

Steve wasn't much of a dancer, but he seemed to be having a good time with the handsome man near the wall. Natasha could see the blush grow on his cheeks as the man flirted with him and he tried to flirt back. She grinned at how innocent he reacted, no matter what he'd seen or done.

Then she felt a presence behind her. Turning, she saw a man, attractive but giving off a douchey vibe, wink at her. Her skin prickled. His expression screamed 'I'm going to buy you a drink and expect something in return'. Before he could even get the question out, she shot him a death glare. She'd been trained to be intimidating, and this time, it paid off. The man slunk back to his gross friends.

There were definitely times when the glare didn't work. Men thought she was playing hard to get, or genuinely could not seem to interpret the signs that the woman in front of them was uninterested. And sure enough, when she looked up, Steve was looking back, one eyebrow raised in a silent question.

She subtly flashed him the 'okay' sign and he went back to the man in front of him, who quickly moved into the making out stage - which Steve seemed to be more than okay with. The first time they'd been at the bar, a similar situation had arisen, and immediately Steve had stepped in to help Natasha. She explained that she appreciated the gesture, but she could defend herself, and it peeved her a bit when men made her a damsel in distress.