━1.35

Wow 200k+ ily

Aria heard the click of the lock as she turned the key, feeling extremely exhausted beyond measures

Her mind plagued by the reminiscent flashbacks of the girl who was layed dead in her arms and the shiver of chills shot up her spine and only then, in the hallway of her quiet house, she realised how distraught she has become.

The buzzing of her phone in her back pocket brought her out of the innermost depressive thoughts- almost deluding the girl to believe she was at fault.

Demon tingz

Chaerin
Yoyo
My demonzzzzzzzzz

Renjun
Another GC I have to mute

Donghyuck
Where's Jisung I can't find him

Chaerin
He's looking for answers with his Mum about Aria

Why?

Renjun
Because
We're not sure if your real dad is the last hellhound or you were chosen
Do you have any ideas about your real dad?

Mum never spoke about him
I'll try to find some stuff out I guess

Donghyuck
You don't have to do anything
I'm sure Jisung's Mum can find stuff out

Chaerin
Mmmmmmmmm I see

Renjun
^

"You didn't tell me you were back!" Aria exclaimed as her door opened, revealing Johnny with his suitcase.

"I thought I'd surprise you!" He beamed out with wide arms and the girl scrambled out of bed to envelope into his embrace.

Johnny had been out of the country on a last minute business trip, you could only imagine how much she had missed him.

"How's my little panda doing?" He ruffled her hair and she huffed, pushing him.
"Stop it!" She exclaimed angrily and he laughed.

"You just looked too funny." He shrugged and she scoffed while a smile spread across her lip.

Aria was brought back to their shared memories from the times she would spend crying over things and end up with mascara down her face- thus her nickname Panda.

"But seriously, how have you been?" He asked with concern flooding his eyes and Aria managed a smile as she look up at him convincingly.

"I've been good, what about you?"
"I'm tired but I'm happy I'm back." He said with a sigh- his shoulders dropping.

"Is Chunhei visiting?" Aria asked hopeful to see her brother's 4 year girlfriend.
Johnny's face fell, almost as if he was ready to cry again.
"We're on a break."

Aria's mouth dropped in shock and she gasped loudly.
In her eyes, they were the most solid and strong relationship she had ever seen- they were madly in love.

"Why, what happened?"
Johnny shrugged, feeling the emotions resurface.
"We haven't seen each other as frequently and I guess we've been neglecting each other."
"But...I'm sure you can sort it out right- you guys will be fine."

Johnny smiled yet it didn't reach his eyes, patting her shoulder with pain in his eyes.
"Love is hard Ria, you'll understand when you find someone."

Maybe she already had found someone.