CHAPTER 17

Alveera's POV:

The fact that Xanir was still mad at me made it worse for me to sleep that night. But if he is mad then why is he helping me?
He is possessive about me but that doesn't mean that I won't marry anyone. Well, I didn't want to marry anyone but Xanir but that can't happen right?

When I woke up an idea popped into my mind, Xanir is definitely acting, he can't be angry with me. So, I made some pancakes for him because he loves it and keeping the plate on a tray along with a cup of coffee I took it to his room.
I knocked and he said, "Come in."

I entered the room and kept the tray on the table, he was standing in front of the mirror, combing his hair, wearing a light blue jeans and no shirt. His hair was wet and water was dripping from it and damn he looked hot!

"Take a picture, it will last longer baby", his voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I saw that he was smirking. My cheeks turned red in embarrassment, he caught me staring.

He finished combing and looked over to the food that I brought him. He didn't say anything and took a bite of the pancake. He then picked up his phone and started using it while sitting on the edge of the bed completely ignoring my presence.

"Xanir", I said grabbing his arm, "I am sorry." He looked at me for a moment and continued using his phone. Okay, I had enough.

I snatched his phone and threw it on the bed and he looked at me curiously or maybe furiously.

"Do you want me to beg you? Please Xanir I am sorry and I mean it." He turned his head away and tears started forming in the corner of my eyes.

"Look, I know you are just acting and if you are seriously angry with me then don't help me", I told him flatly.
Again no reply.

"What the hell!", I suddenly yelped as he pulled me towards the bed and climbed on top of me, he held both of my arms above my head.

"Now say 'sorry'", he commanded me.

"I am sorry...", I wanted to say more but he cut me off by saying, " Now say that I am the most handsome person you have ever met."

"There is no way in the world I am going to say something that will just boost your ego", I told him though that was the truth. He became serious and asked, "Say it or else."

"What will you do?", I said stifling a laugh because he sounded like a five year old demanding a jar of candies.

"You are challenging me?", he said raising a brow.

"Well...you can say."

The next thing I know is that he started tickling me really hard and I burst into laughter. He was tickling me all over my stomach and did I mention that I am very ticklish.

"Ok...ok I will say it", I said breathlessly, and he stopped tickling me.

"You are the most handsome man I have ever met Xanir but not more than Evin George", my last line made Xanir scowl and his reaction was priceless. I couldn't stop myself from laughing at him.

"This is not funny", he shouted and it made me laugh harder.

"I can't believe that you really find him handsome, he is so old Alveera."

"He is your friend Xanir you can't say like that."

"Whatever", he said rolling his eyes.

"Am I forgiven now?", I asked him hopefully.

"I was never angry with you Alveera, just a bit disappointed", he said gently and I sighed in relief.

He was still on top of me and we both just stayed like that in a comfortable silence as we both started into each other's eyes and suddenly his gaze fell on my lips and he started to lean in for a kiss when his phone rang.