When He Gives You A Hickey

(A/N: This is requested by itsrinsakurai, HeidiMartinez723, SweetJazzyGirlchips_and_crackers and -RiverSide-. Hey, guys! I am finally back from my mini-hiatus and I finally get a chance to write again after a few days of being busy with my schedule, haha. Anyways, oh boy, another highly requested scenario and I did save this request until you and Todoroki are engaged already. So yeah, here it is guys! Another fanservice scenario so you might wanna *ahem* prepare yourselves as you go along with the story. So for those, who are not comfortable, you can always skip this scenario but for those who are willing, well, welcome aboard to the spicy fanservice train! Happy reading! ^^)

Photo: @ohcome_yone from Twitter

Link : https://twitter.com/ohcome_yone?s=09

Oh but before anything else...

You might wanna need this just in case xD

...

"Okay, just a little bit more..."

I was trying my best to make sure that the winged eyeliner look I was going for is balance since I am doing this for both eyes.

I've been practicing doing various make-up styles since the early afternoon because I'll be going shopping with Ashido and my other former female classmates.

It has been a while since the girls and I hanged out so I was really elated that I got the invitation. 

I just hope there will come a time where all of us would have a reunion, including Aizawa and All-Might.

I am sure everyone wanted that but I wonder when.

We haven't even told them about our engagement yet too so we should really let them know soon.

"There!"

I smiled to myself and clapped before looking at my finished work.

'I got it! I'll definitely go with this look tomorrow', I thought and smiled, 'Ashido is going to happy to see how I improved with my make up skills'.

That's because I was not that knowledgeable with make up before but thankfully, my mom is teaching me from time to time.

I stood up from my desk and stretched before I decided to sit down on my bed.

Just when I was about to grab my phone near my fluffy pillow, the door of my bedroom opened and it revealed to be -

"Oh, Shoto!"