Chapter 17

He got closer and closer while (y/n) got closer too. It wasn't much place between them. They both closed thier eyes and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/n's pov

"Hey sunshine I- Who are you and why are you that close to my daughter?" My mom interrupted. Kageyama got away from me. "Mom calm down" I took Kageyama's hand and walked to my mom. He held his hand out for my mom and my mom accepted and shook his hand. "I'm Tobio Kageyama. It's nice to meeting you miss Sugawara." He said with a gentle smile. "Ohh that's Kageyama? He looks handsome" "Mom" " what just the truth and now back to the time as I walked into the kitchen. What was that? Are you guys... a.... you know......   a couple?" "Mommm" "what it's normal to ask that as a mom, I want to know who the father of my grandchild isgoing to be" "Mom you are scaring him and me" "heh sorry but please wait until you get over 20 with kids so stay safe child" she said laughing at me. I just blushed. "Heh definitely yes not before 20" Kageyama spoke up. "Tobio???... mom we are not a couple and I'm feeling really uncomfortable so could we talk about something else" "Okay okay I'm making food do you guys want something special?" "your daughter cooked would you like to join?" Kageyama asked while smiling. 'Naw' "A gentleman I would like to join as long as I don't bother you two" " It's okay mom I made pretty much so you don't have to cook dinner anymore. So you two sit down and I will get you a plate and something to drink" I said while waving them out the kitchen.

As I walked with the plate in my hand and a glass in my other hand, I saw my mom and Tobio laughing. 'That's really good' I thought. "Thanks sunshine... and now talk..... why haven't I met him earlier? You guys seem really close" "I don't know either... (y/n) why haven't I?" "Oiiii not my fault you never asked me to meet her" I said while laughing.

After eating dinner you cleaned the plates and walked with a smile into the kitchen. 'They really get along with each other. Naw that's so sweet how Tobio is with my mum'. "Hey do you need help" my mom asked getting me out of my thoughts. "No not really go on with talking I'm joining you guys" I said while she nodded and walking into the living room. I walked to the dirty dishes and wanted to begin washing them. "Oi you dry the dishes and I wash them" Kageyama said while walking into the kitchen. "No it's okay you can go back and talk with my mom" I said. "That wasn't a question now step away from the sink" he said while pushing me a bit. "Hey" I said giggling and pushing him a bit. So he washed the dishes and I dried them. "It's really sweet of you how you get well with my mom you know." I said smiling at him. He began to blush a bit and began to smile 'naww so sweet... ahhh stop thinking that' I thought while slapping my cheeks. "Your mom is really kind I mean what should I do" he said while washing the last plate I took it and dried it. After that we walked together into the living room. "Hey guys ehm I'm going out with some friends and after that I'm going to get Koushi is it okay to let you alone" we both nodded as she walked upstairs. She got dressed and I have to say my mom looks so good with that dress. "Hey is it really okay with you to be home alone?" "What... okay when is Koushi coming back?" "I'm going to pick him up after. He said it would be okay with Daichi. So he's not going to be home with you. Is it really okay with me going with my friends?" "Mom it's really okay. I can be home alone so what's the big problem being home alone at night... right hehe" I said nervous thinking about everything that could happen at night when I'm home alone. "I don't want to be the reason why you can't go with your friends out now common you look good pack the rest and leave" I said trying to overplaye being scared alone at home. "I shoul stay ho-" "Miss Sugawara you look stunning I'm going to look after (y/n) if it's okay with you. I could stay and sleep on the couch if something happens. And excuse me from interrupting you" Kageyama said interrupting my mom. She signed and gave up. "Okay I'm going but if something happens then call me or Koushi immediately okay" she said still worried about me. "Hey sunshine could you bring me my other bag I don't like that to this outfit" she asked, I nodded and took the bag and walked up to her room.