⁰² "you are sakura kobayashi, after all"

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *

─────── ・ 。゚☆: *.🌸 .* :☆゚. ───────

sakura's practice earlier than scheduled, but after the first half an hour, she realized they weren't going to get much work in regardless. she took off her black nike kneepads and mint green and white mizuno volleyball shoes, instead changing back into her school kilt that ended mid thigh, just a bit shorter than it should've been. she said her 'byes' to her upperclassmen yet waited for her friend suzuki to finish collecting her belongings. once ready, the two girls walked out of the gym slide by slide and made their way to the bike racks.

"you walking home with your other musketeers? " suzuki asked jokingly as she kneeled down to unlock her bike chain.

sakura giggled, "yup. your going straight home right?"

"ya. where are you gonna meet the boys?" her friend asked

"by the field" sakura nodded in the direction of the large field where the soccer team held their practice.

"then i'll walk you there" suzuki got up and started walking with sakura towards the field, rolling her bike beside her.

when they got there, sakura spotted her two friends from across the field and sent them a small wave, only yamaguchi noticed.

"you should probably get going before it gets too dark" sakuar said to suzuki.

suziki nodded and got on her bike "i'll see you tomorrow, text me when you get home" she sent her a small wave before ride off on her bike.

sakura started to make her way across the field when she noticed tsukishima's attention was elsewhere, then she saw him walk off.

where's he going?

tsukishima sneak up behind a boy, then caught a ball over his head before they started to have a conversation.

no, they were yelling.

well not tsukishima, it took a lot for tsukki to get worked up enough to yell but the shorter boy was definitely yelling.

the dispute slowly got more and more heated until the taller boy who sakura didn't recognize whipped his head around, and grabbed tsukkis collar. it didn't do much since tsukishima was almost 4 inches taller, leaving his feet to remain on the ground. the gesture still had sakura slightly worried. if things were to get physical, she didn't plan on getting involved in a fight with a group of boys, but she also didn't want anyone to get hurt.

the boy let go of tsukishima and picked up his stuff.

i guess he's leaving

she let out a sigh, relieved that the disagreement was practically over. even from far sakura could see tsukishima let out his signature chuckle and throw up the ball to himself when she saw the boy nearly a foot smaller than him jumped up and catch the ball before it could land in his hand.