Chapter 6

*DISCLAIMER*
Some of the following scenes in this chapter might be uncomfortable to some viewers like (torturing) soo please skip if you're sensitive~ ❤️

.

GD: Are you ready?

~Don't know what will it take but.. you were ready to throw that pathetic life of yours everyone thought and become someone beyond their strength~

~You nod~

GD: Sit on this chair

~and... it all started..~

~Days and weeks of screaming through the pain I was going through, All the blood and bruises on me, in that dark place, getting punished for all the innocense and kindness I had for people~

"turned out this is what they wanted to see me go through at the end of the day..~"

Y/n: AAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!

~The same scream every minutes and hours of everyday by what he did to me~

~Talking or questioning it would just punish me more so with sealed lips I had to bear all the agony~

~It almost went to a point of stitches needing but he assured me that it would not go that way~

~Months and months of this torture. I stopped to even feel the pain anymore~

~I got used to it now.. it just feels like tingles now~

~One day, GD closes the door and comes down the stairs, preparing the weapons~

GD: How are you feeling

~I look up and smirk~

Y/n: Wanna feel it?

~He stands infront of me and smiles~

GD: How about you take in more?

Y/n: *smirks even more* It's a waste of time

GD: Close your eyes like always

~I did ..and again... the harder, the more it does still make me scream in pain~

~More months like this, Finally a day came where the maids came in like always to clean me up after every beating~

~After the cleaning The maids left the room and GD came down~

~I closed my eyes ready for the same thing to happen today but. I didn't feel anything and felt the things on the chair moving~

~I opened my eyes and saw GD trying to open the chains, handcuffs, leg irons and all the things on me from head to toe I was chained to~

GD: It's done

~I helped myself with the chair to slowly get up and did a little stretch~

GD: Let me see your face

~He checked my face~

GD: Walk around the room

~I walked around the room~

GD: Now run!

~I started running around the big room~

GD: Faster

~I ran faster~

GD: Jump

~I jumped as I was running~

GD: Again

~I jumped again and this time he grabbed the knives like always made me run and jump and try to avoid the knives and sharp stuff he threw at me but tch this is just a piece of cake now~