chapter 10:UA sports festival. midoriya's true strength.

It was the final match of the UA sports festival and this match couldn't have been an any worse matchup because it was denki kaminari vs izuku midoria.

one person who uses electrical energy and the other who's ability is to practically absorb the energy and throw it back at the user.

Aizawa then said.

"This fight isn't going to take long at all. Midoria has the ability to absorb any and all forms of energy and bend it to his will sending it right back at the person or power source it came from.

Kaminari however is able to generate high voltage electric shocks from anywhere on his body.

Even if he used his quirk in short bursts in a close combat fight izuku can still send it right back with 10 times the original voltage he absorbed into his body.

But then again you also have midoria who's energy overload quirk can only let his body absorb so much raw energy before it completely shuts down leaving him unconscious."

And present mic said.

"Alright then!!!. Now that eraser head was kind enough to give us a rundown of each competitors quirks and abilities let's get the fireworks started shall we!!??.

Sparks are gonna be literally flying everywhere folks so I hope you are wearing rubber insulated gear or you'll get more the a little zap from this match. Alright. Competitors ready??!!. BEGIN THE FIGHT!!!."

Denki started charging up his quirk increasing the voltage to end the battle quickly meanwhile izuku was using the digital device on his wrist that Hatsume added as an extra built in feature to his new power suit.

This device allowed him to measure and compensate for the amount of energy levels he absorbs and what his body can handle.

After scanning denki's current voltage level he decided that if he was going to get the most out of absorbing his opponents power it has to be at close range.

The built in computer then said.

Warning. High voltage level detected. Extreme caution is heavily advised.

Current voltage is now reaching 500 volts of electricity. Nearly the equivalent of a bolt of lightning.

Be advised that absorbing more than that will result in your body shutting down for 24 hours or longer.

Suggested courses of action.

1.Close quarters combat.

2.absorb on impact.

3. Make physical contact with power source.

The suit will adjust depending on which course of action you choose.

Please choose your course of action now."

And izuku said to himself.

"Kaminari can generate electricity all around his body so even if I choose the direct approach he can still fire off more electricity.

there's also a chance that making physical contact with kaminari could do more harm then good as I could accidentally sap away all of his energy and hurt him pretty badly if I release it back at him.

I could keep my distance and absorb his attacks simultaneously from a distance but then that would just give him multiple chances to recharge.

Looks like I'm going on the defensive with close quarters combat at least then I can absorb his electrical power and release it in short controlled bursts. Alright. Computer. Set suits configuration for close quarters combat."