Chapter 52

Ace's POV

Camila is wearing a black tight dress and it's been distracting me all night, it goes down the crevasses of her cleavage pushing her small breasts up slightly, it has an upside down triangle underneath the centre of her cleavage showing off her creamy skin. It clings to her thin body perfectly showing the curves on her hips. She's definitely putting the weight back on but gradually, I can see her becoming more confident with her body again and I love it.

Her hand rests on my leg as we talk through dinner, she takes her hand off only to take a sip of her ice tea or to pick up her fork while she ate but as soon as nothing was in her hand it immediately found my thigh again and it only got me more excited for tonight.

I can see Aiden glancing at Cam and sometimes his eyes dart to her breasts but for some reason it doesn't anger me because I know later I'll be the one she's fucking.

Still don't like him though.

"So, I was thinking of going back to my natural hair colour" Julia says but not like she's excited about it which is how she talks about everything which is strange, she leans on the table with her elbows as her curled crimson hair falls over her shoulders.

"No you're not" Ash says looking her way not allowing Cam to ask why which she was about to.

"Excuse me?" Julia looks his way giving him a scolding look.

He looks around the table with all eyes on him, he's fucked and he knows it, "Why would you change your hair if you love your red hair?"

"Because I want a change and that was in college"

"Highly doubt it, who said they didn't like it for you to change your mind?"

She stares at him holding the death glare, "Okay, lets change the topic..."

"So, Who was it?" Asher sternly says, their eyes not leaving one and other, this mean fire between the both of them.

"No one! It's just childish for a twenty-four year old to have red hair so, drop it" she stands pushing the chair back with her legs.

The whole table is silent, awkwardly silent, "Childish my ass" he stands up disappearing in the direction she stormed off in.

Cam clears her throat bringing everyone's attention to her, "I think it's time to leave, don't you?" She glances at me for support.

"Oh yeah" I take my arm that was resting on the back of her chair and fix my trousers as I stand.

I pull out my wallet from my pocket as everyone pulls out theirs, I see Cam reach in to her purse which pisses me off, "What are you doing?" I chuckle lowly and place my credit card onto the table.

"Paying my half?" She looks at me confused.

"No you are not" I place my hand on hers and she rolls her eyes not fighting it.

"I need to check on Julia, I'll meet you outside" she lightly pecks my lips and smiles before walking off, I couldn't help but watch as she walks off swaying her hips from side to side.

"I think I need another drink" Frank stretches before standing up after we pay.

"Same here" Christian says as we all make our way outside into the cold air.

"Hey Ace!?" Someone touches my elbow stopping me from walking in the direction of Heather, Frankie, Callum and Christian.

I turn realising it's Aiden, i groan rolling my eyes stopping and looking his way.

"I know you don't like me..."

"You're right I don't" I confess but I think everyone knows I don't.