~𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 10~

After you ate your sandwich and your brother went back to his room you walked into the living room with the ninjas on your shoulders "We have quite a few movies to choose from." You said as you kneeled down and put your shoulders on the side of the couch letting the ninjas jump onto the couch "I'll go start some popcorn and then we can pick a movie." You then stood up then walked off.
    When you came back with the popcorn in the microwave you walked back into the living room "Okay, how about we spice up the day and watch a horror movie?" You asked with a smirk "Sure why not." Nya said as Jay looked at the others nervously. He didn't really want to watch a scary movie, he didn't want to seem like a scaredy cat in front of you and the others.
    You looked over at Jay and saw his nervous expression then smiled "We don't have to watch a horror movie if you don't want to Jay." You said making the others turn to Jay and Jay tense up. "I-I'm okay with watching a horror movie!" Jay sputtered as the others chuckled including you. "We can watch something else if you want-"
    "No, no, no! Let's just watch the movie, I'll be fine!" Jay cut off making you sigh "Okay, I'll try to find a movie without any gore. I think we have a few without gore." You said walking over to the shelf that held the movies. "Aw, c'mon we can handle it!" Cole yelled with a smirk as Jay shivered "Well gore might be extremely gross to you guys in these movies." You said sitting down on the couch then picking up the remote and turning on the tv.
    "Yeah, maybe the gore in this world looks different." Lloyd said as you began scanning through the movies for a movie that had no gore. "Yeah, if things get uncomfortable just tell me and we can watch something else." You said as you put your legs up onto the coffee table getting into a comfortable position as you let the ninjas climb onto your lap.
    "I'm sure we can handle it!" Kai said rolling his eyes and scoffing at the beginning of his sentence. The others nodded or either said "Yeah!". "Okay~" You chuckled with your shoulders bouncing as you looked at one movie "Have you heard of A Quiet Place?" You asked, making their heads perk up "I remember viewing it." Zane answered.
    "Yeah, it's a nice movie. There may be rarely any dialogue, but it's a cool horror movie." Lloyd said as you turned on the movie "Well then I guess we'll watch it." You said as Jay felt a shiver down his spine.

-A few moments later-

    Throughout the whole movie when the creatures would show up you would feel them on your lap. Every time you asked them if they wanted to watch something else they would always say they were fine so you would continue the movie. Now it was getting to the part where the creature would open its head for the first time...oh boy...
    When the creature opens its head and reveals the insides of its head you heard the ninja scream "WHAT IS THAT?!" Kai yelled as you grabbed the remote and shut the tv off "I think that's enough of A Quiet Place for today!" You nervously said as you looked down at the ninjas huddled together shivering.
    "You guys okay?" You asked, making them look up at you "We're fine! It's just the monsters look very scary in your version." Jay said as you sighed "Let's watch a more colorful movie to take our minds off A Quiet Place." You said moving your legs to the side of the couch then picking up the remote again.
    You began to scroll through the kid's movies your family bought as you took one of the couch pillows and laid it down on the armrest then your head. You looked at the ninja on your lap slowly letting go of each other. You sighed as you put on a Disney movie then set down the remote "C'mere..." You said moving your hands over to them then scooping them up, three of them each in your hands.
    They yelped as you lifted your hands up to your chest then put down the ninjas "Now, Let's just watch the movie and relax little guys." You said as they laid down on your chest "Okay...thanks (Y/N)." Lloyd thanked you as all seven of you turned to the tv and began to watch.

Word Count: 782 Words