Blood - Aspect

The aspect of blood has to do with bonds, a group, unity, stability, and even literal blood itself. Blood players often take the role of a leader, working more as someone to inspire their friends rather than a commander you could say. It very much has to do with your familial and physical bonds with others. They're known for uniting or holding together a group of people to reach their goals.
     They can give good advice to others even when their lives may be a wreck. They put others before themselves much of the time, working for the betterment and success of their session. They are known for making allies and being good allies themselves. They very much have to do with connection, connection to others, connection to the world, and connection to themselves. The blood-bound aren't always very easy to handle and sometimes can be quite stubborn, but they thrive on physical connection and friendship. They are very compassionate people and do a lot for the people around them.
     The blood aspect can also be tied to the literal concept of blood. We see that Karkat struggled with his blood color, he often thought of it making him a freak or a mutant (which he literally was). He ended up overcoming this struggle with the support of his physical bonds with his friends who accepted him. They might struggle with some sense of insecurity that in some cases they may bury deep down and try to hide by acting as if they're above others.
     You can think of it this way, the blood in your body flows through you and connects and unites every part of your body to form one unit. This is kind of the role that blood players play. They don't literally flow around people's bodies and connect vital organs but they connect everyone in a group to reach a goal or just be friends.
     They may even be viewed as martyrs. The Signless was killed as a sort of symbol, he sacrificed himself in a way for the betterment of his society and the people closest to him. They are willing to suffer for those around them, whether they are friends, allies, or acquaintances. The aspect of blood is one of the more abstract aspects, not usually as literal as some of the other ones such as space or time. The blood aspect is definitely not known for fighting ability, as we see with Karkat having a small and seemingly weak denizen.
     The blood aspect very much has to do with relationships, bonds, and unity. But they may struggle to realize what their full role is in the session.