「One Year | Special Chapters」

thank you for a wonderful year of this story!! this chapter is just a compilation of 3 little shorts, and i mean 'little', each one is about 500 words, so enjoy!! :>

Table of Contents:

Dead man.

Kaida's Quirk!

Deleted Scenes : Exclusive~

. . .

Dead man.

"Mom, where are you going?!" The twins dashed to the door as Kaida followed behind them. The twins were now 7 years old, and Kaida was 3. The boys were a lot like Katsuki, a bit rowdy and rough, but charming nonetheless. Kaida resembled Y/n a lot, but whenever she got mad, she was scary.

"Yeah, where are you going?" Katsuki crossed his arms and looked down at her.

"To say good riddance, I guess." Y/n shrugged and then leaned down and hugged all of her children, "It's nothing to worry about, I'll only be gone for a couple hours. I've been away for hero work, so it's nothing you guys can't handle, right?"

The three kids nodded and Y/n kissed Katsuki before heading out the door in disguise.

. . .

"It's been so many years.." Y/n said as she placed a bouquet on a gravestone, put in solitude against the others except for one right next to it, "I was sixteen then and now I'm thirty one. I got married when I was twenty three.. Had Hotako and Kenichi when I was twenty four, and then a baby girl when I was twenty eight. Sometimes I wish you were alive and not the way you were, so that they had another grandfather in their life." Her eyes stayed on the grave, the name Kuroba L/n engraved into it, "I still can't accept that one of the most evil and powerful villains was my own father, that my father was you!" Y/n ran a hand through her hair, "I still can hardly accept that fact. You even used some poor boy who liked me and made him evil so I'd be with you. I mean, seriously? And after he failed, one of the other villains killed him, I feel like it's all my fault."

"It's not."

Y/n suddenly froze. Her face drained of all color, and even after 15 years, she could recognize that voice. She slowly turned around, and locked eyes with the person in question.

"Ku..Kuro..?! This is some hallucination, I saw you die!"

"Well I'm very much alive. Thanks to you heroes, our league has yet to rise, but we're slowly coming back." Kuro walked towards her, but Y/n couldn't move. He stroked her cheek, "So you're married with three kids, huh? What a life. I wish it was with me though."

"What are you doing here anyway? Katsuki told me about those texts you sent him all those years ago. I hope you're not here to do anything stupid."

Kuro analyzed her gaze and then sighed, "Is it not a stressful life? Having to be the number four hero with a husband and three kids. Don't you ever just want to.. get away from all that?"

"No." Y/n squinted her eyes, "You're crazy to think I would, Kuro."

He gripped onto her shoulders and looked at her with insanity ridden in his gaze, "But that Ground Zero is nothing! He's number two, a loser! Why would you ever want to be with someone like that?!"

"Katsuki isn't a loser! If anything, that's you! Out of all of the heroes in Japan, being number two is an honor. You're one to talk if you're looking down on him. There's no one else in the world I want to be with except him. So fuck off."