𝐂.02

you can trust me

TW: alcohol abuse, mentions of rape/sexual assault PTSD/traumaPLEASE DON'T READ IT IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THE WARNINGS MENTIONED ABOVE

PLEASE DON'T READ IT IF YOU ARE TRIGGERED BY THE WARNINGS MENTIONED ABOVE. 

"SALLY CAMERON IS THAT YOU?" Marty speaks up, gaining multiple head turns and glares —especially from Rafe and Kelce— because she interrupted their talk about stupid shit that she could care less of.

Sarah turns her head at the familiar voice, she hasn't heard someone call her Sally in a hell of a long time. The blonde beauty looks at the brunette she grew up with, her face brightens with excitement as she jumps down from Rafe's car and runs towards Marty, engulfing her in her tan arms.

Sarah pulls back, holding Marty's arms tightly as she squeals in happiness. "Holy shit! I can't believe you're actually back home! It's been too long, Marty." Sarah's hands clasp around Marty's face, their lips almost touching. Usually, Marty wouldn't care because Sarah Cameron has always been touchy and affectionate, but for some reason, the little space between them made Marty's heart pulse and her breath hitch in the back of her throat.

"If you two are about to kiss, I'm all for it." A voice jumps in, making Sarah sigh. The two pull apart from each other, Sarah has a smile on her face, and yet Marty can't help but blush at the thought of kissing Sarah Cameron.

"Martha, you remember Topper right? Well, he's my boyfriend now." Sarah says, motioning her hand to Topper.

Thwack! Nicki's hand smacks the back of Topper's head. "Hey! What was that for?" Topper turns around ready to beat the living crap out of the person who slapped him. "Oh, it's just you." Topper sighs, greeting his older sister, calming down.

"That was for being a creep. And this, thwack!," she gives him another smack across the back of the head making everyone in the group chuckle. "It's for not being there at my welcome back home party!"

"Well, you're here now. Welcome back sis," Topper mumbles, rubbing the back of his head because it was beginning to be sore.

"Nicolette! How are you, babe?!" Rafe gets out from the driver's seat and leans on the backside of the car.

"Rafael, please. Not in front of the children. How's college dropout life been?" Nicki has always been done with Rafe's shit but she always flirts back just for shits and giggles. She honestly hates him.

She leaves him before he has the chance to talk back, and goes straight to Sarah Cameron and Marty, hugging both of the beautiful girls from behind. Sarah was helping Marty get acquainted with Topper and Kelce.

Rafe returns to his seat, slugging down a can of beer in the process. His eyes fall upon the beautiful new girl. He has definitely met before —considering Sarah and her were very good friends— but at the same time he's sure that he wouldn't have forgotten a beauty like herself. His eyes slowly traveled down her body, her breasts looked good in that outfit, her legs looked silky smooth, she looked innocent. perfect for him to corrupt.