Mommy issues

Jahlil POV

I wake up noticing I'm only in boxers and immediately start to freak out until last nights events come rushing back to me.

Leave me alone. We didn't fuck I just let him give me head.

I look over at a sleeping Malachi.

He look so peaceful.

So sexy-OMG WHATS HAPPENING TO ME

I grab my phone and see a bunch of missed calls and texts all from Gianni.

Gi😍Gi💖

Bitch where tf you been!?

Oh so you get some dick and disappear?

Ykw bitch i hope that dick worth it!!

That's fine bc I got this new nigga he keeping me occupied.

I miss you bestfriend!!!

Fuck you Jahlil . I know you see these.

I miss youuuuuu

Im Finna cryyy

Omg Jahlil lmk you okay

Ykw bye Im not begging you.😠

Plz reply🥺

Im sorry bestie.
You wanna  hang out tmr

Sure.

End of messages

-

I decide against waking Malachi up.  I throw on some boxers and his shirt and head downstairs to make breakfast.

I walk into the kitchen and see my mother sitting at the table drinking a coffee.

"Hey when did you get here?" I ask scratching my arm awkwardly.

"Oh hi sweetie I actually just stopped by tho grab a few documents I'm heading back to the office soon." She smiles.

The usual. She shows up for 5 min then she's gone again. Doesn't hurt as much anymore.

"K" is all I say before heading to the fridge.

"Hey baby why you ain't wake me up- Oh shit-Shoot! Damn-i mean.....hi Ms.Smith." He smiles clearly shocked to see her.

This is definitely not how I imagined them meeting.

"And who are you?" My mom asks with an attitude.

"My name Malachi but friends and family call me Mac." He smiles trying to be polite.

"Oh how nice. And what are your relations with my son?" She asks with a brow raised.

"Oh um were uh-He's my boyfriend." I say proudly cutting him off.

"Boyfriend? And are you guys having sex?" She asks bluntly.

That really ain't her business.

At-the fuck-all.

"Not yet." I say boldly.

"Imma go upstairs......." Malachi say before turning around and exiting the kitchen.

"Go ahead mom. Judge him." I say coldly knowing exactly what she was about to say.

"Sweetie what are you doing with him? You could be with a nice sophisticated young man and you choose to associate with that - Thug." She scolds me.

See that's what we not gone do.

"Okay first things first. I'm with him because I like him. Maybe even love him and he's not some thug. He's good to me. And just because he's not some upity white supremacist doesn't mean that he's not just as good of a boyfriend. He's kind and loving and respects me and my body. And if and when I decide to give it him I know he'll take care of me. So please keep your negative comments about my boyfriend to yourself." I spat angry that she even had the nerve to try to talk to me about relationships.

"Sweetie guys like him- what? Black guys?" I cut her off.

"Mom Im really sorry about what happens with you and my dad. I'm sorry that he wasn't good enough for you. But Malachi is great for me. And you'll see that one day." Is all I say before heading upstairs to see MY man.

When I enter my room I see him sitting on the bed on his phone.

"Wassup baby." He looks up at me.

I prob shouldn't have done this.

"I love you." I say softly looking him in his eyes.

He stares at me in shock for a few seconds before replying.

"Oh"

I definitely shouldn't have done this.

Hellooooooo bitchessssss!! Seems to me like trouble finna stir up. Shit been going too good😩.

Plz remember to comment so I know how y'all feel about the plot and the overall characters.

TANKUUUU 💖💖💖