60 ❆ Answers and suspicious

"Songhee, what did you see?" NamJoon inquired, the female still shivering in the grass with a solemn expression seen in her red eyes, tears still running down her cheeks.

The others extremely worried.

So they were extra careful when asking her what happened, she was so spooked that when they tried to touch her she'd flinch and start shaking again.

Yoongi, pissed because he should've done more to stop her, approached Songhee carefully, crouching down in front of her, "Songhee, hun, it's Yoongi."

Songhee didn't move.

Yoongi sighed, his heart breaking, "Songhee, are you alright?"

She nodded, Yoongi sighing out of relief.

Songhee looked up at the rest of them, she was still shivering, but had composed herself enough to speak, "I-I'm fine, it's just, when I see the memories I feel what the person felt during the memory," she bit her bottom lip, tears welling up in her eyes again, "and it takes a bit for it to go away."

The rest of them nodded understandingly, they sat around Songhee, the females gaze fixated on the pond in front of her.

"Akane and Joonwae were shadow soulmates, Akane was really Chancellor Yang and Malchin's daughter. From the memories I got it seemed she had a better relationship with Malchin then with her mother," she took a deep breath before continuing, Yoongi holding her hand reassuringly, "one of the memories I got was her and Akida arguing, it seemed like she was trying to keep Akane away from Joonwae, I don't know why-"

"Could it be because of the fire and frost rumor?" Jungkook inquired, to which Songhee shook her head.

"No, because everyone knew about them, it was for a different reason they didn't verbalize." Songhee began shaking again as she prepared herself in explaining what she saw that had her sobbing and almost drowning.

Yoongi used his thumb to rub soothing circles on Songhee's hand, "It's okay, take your time."

Moments later is when Songhee actually began telling them.

"They were in a dungeon, I don't know if it's in the academy," she stared at the ground, tears going down her face, "Joonwae was chained up, so was Akane, and there were council members around them; one of them being Cashel, a much younger version. Akida k-kill-" Songhee's breath began hitching, her chest constricting.

"Akane?" Jimin inquired, Songhee shook her head.

The realization hit them all like a bullet.

Akida killed Joonwae right in front of Akane.

Namjoon shook his head a little, trying to process it, "Did you see what happened next?"

Songhee shook her head, her breathing stable, "You guys pulled me out before I could."

They all nodded, not believing, but also believing, that Akida killed Joonwae, the love of her daughters life, right in front of her. Unlike Songhee, they couldn't imagine the pain Akane must have felt having to see that.

Taehyung was the one that tilted his head, a thought coming to mind, "You said Cashel was there, just a younger version?"

Songhee nodded while looking at him.

Jimin had the same thought as Tae, able to finish the male's statement, "We should talk to him, he knows what happened that day, what happened after, it'll help us all know."

Yoongi shook his head, "Songhee, are you strong enough to do this?"

Songhee suddenly stood, her expression neutral and calm, a deadly type of calm, "Hell yes I am."