🏆Rules and Info🏆

I know I know rules aren't that fun but here me out there aren't even that many.
_____________________________
🏆Participants🏆

1. Make sure to follow this account @xAnnKx I will be checking before you are accepted.

2. Make sure to add this book to your library and/or one of your reading lists. Also add #TheGoldenAwards to your hashtags.

3. Be kind. Don't be rude or mean to other contestants, you will automatically be disqualified.

4. Bribery of judges will not be tolerated, you will automatically be disqualified.

5. Make sure to follow your judge for the duration of the awards.

6. Your entry must be your original work and cannot be erotica!

7. Your entry must have at least three chapters. Excluding poetry and short stories where you have to have at least one chapter. (To ensure that there is enough to judge)

8. This contest is for new authors or new books, so your entry must have under 10k reads.

9. You can enter up to five books, but they may not be in the same category and you cannot enter the same book in two different genres.

10. Your entry must be in English.
______________________________
🏆Information for Participants🏆

✰The password for the awards is your favorite song.

✰There will be prizes! See prizes chapter!

______________________________
🏆Judges🏆

1. Make sure to follow this account @xAnnKx I will be checking before you're accepted to be a judge!

2. Add this to your library and/or one of your reading lists.

3. You must be okay with judging Mature and/or LGBTQ+ content. (If you're not please pm me and we'll figure it out)

_____________________________
🏆Information for Judges🏆

✰The password for the awards is your favorite song.

✰You will begin judging when your category fills up. I will pm you!

✰You will judge ten entries in two weeks. Unless you want to judge more than one genre, in which one week will be added on per genre.

✰You can be a participant as well as a judge, but you may not judge the same category you're entering in.

✰You will receive prizes (see prizes chapter)
_______________________________

Also it would be really cool if you went and checked my books! Empyreal is fantasy/teen fiction and Isolated in Italy is chicklit/ teen fiction.