Chapter 30: A Cry For Help

The next thing you remembered was waking up right back where you started. Your hands were bound behind your back with the exact same rope. You could hear Kaminari and Shinso arguing upstairs, so you decided to listen. It wasn't like you truly had anything better to do, anyway. Plus, perhaps the conversation could give you some insight.

"What the hell were you thinking?!" Shinso yelled, snapping at Kaminari. He had gotten home barely an hour ago to see you unconscious and on the floor, covered in various burns and bruises. "I already told you, I don't know! I just... did it!" Kaminari shot back, trying to defend himself.

"Because of you and your stupidity, she almost died! My (Y/N) almost died because of you!" Shinso accused, poking the blonde in the chest with his pointer finger. Kaminari shoved him off. "Your (Y/N)?! I thought you said she was ours!" He replied, his expression contorting to anger. Shinso growled lowly. "Originally, yes, that was the plan. Now you've gone and fucked it up! You don't have a right to have her anymore!" Shinso returned.

Kaminari seemed offended. "I don't have the right?! You're no better than me, you bastard!" He insulted, shoving Shinso again. "You're a criminal just as much as me! If anything, you don't deserve her!" That seemed to make Shinso snap. With a low whistle of anger, he punched Kaminari in the nose, causing him to lose his balance and stumble.

"Don't you dare say that to me! Don't put me on the same level as you! You hurt her! You're a god damn psychopath!" Shinso replied, glaring at Kaminari venomously. The blonde boy wiped the blood from his nose and looked up at Shinso. "Says the one who committed murder! You were the one who made Monoma jump! You are the monster!" He yelled, making Shinso freeze for a moment.

In a flash, he had Kaminari pinned to the ground. Shinso's hands were wrapped around the blonde's throat as he grasped at the boy's wrists helplessly, trying to breathe. "Don't ever call me that again! I'm not... I'm not a monster! I'll prove you wrong!" Shinso said desperately, watching the life start to drain from Kaminari's eyes. At the last second, he let go.

The blonde went into a coughing fit, regaining air in his lungs. Shinso stared at him with pure hatred. "You really are exactly like they said. A monster. A villain. A killer. I should've never teamed up with you!" Kaminari spat, looking up at the purple-haired boy with venom. Shinso's hands twitched.

"So, you're going to be like that, are you?!" Shinso asked, practically snarling. Kaminari stood up, having fully recovered from before. His nose still slowly dripped blood. "Yeah! If I hadn't-" And just like that, Kaminari had shut up. Shinso's quirk had been activated. He thought for a moment, trying to decide what he should make the idiotic blonde do.

Shinso stared at him smugly. "Break your arm for me." He said, watching Kaminari's every move. The blonde's arm twisted itself unnaturally, breaking the bones inside of it. He yelled out in pain as he snapped out of it, holding his arm with his other hand. "W-What the hell?!" He exclaimed, confused, and scared. Shinso gave him an unforgiving glare. "Now, if you want me to help with that, you're going to have to do as I say from now on."

Kaminari looked between his arm and Shinso, before nodding. "Fine." He said, following Shinso into another room.

~

You stopped listening, shaking uncontrollably. Their footsteps went to another room and stayed there for a while, before making their way over to the room you were in. Your heart rate quickened as you tried to calm yourself, waiting for the door handle to move. Both the blonde and the purple-haired boy stepped into the room. Kaminari's broken arm was in a sling, and Shinso seemed even more smug than usual. 

Once glancing at your terrified figure, their expressions softened. "Hey, hey. Look, kitty. Everything's okay. I had a little chat with Kaminari, and it won't happen again. You're safe now." Shinso comforted, rubbing your cheek with his thumb. Kaminari shot a quick glare at Shinso. "I-I'm really sorry about that, (Y/N). I just... snapped." He apologized, looking down at the floor sheepishly. That was when a knock at the door snapped them both out of their thoughts. 

Kaminari seemed panicked. "Who the hell could that be?!" He asked, concerned. Shinso glanced over at the door of the room. "Calm down. It's probably just a concerned classmate. That's all." He replied, looking at Kaminari. "You answer it." Kaminari seemed taken aback at that statement. He looked around frantically. "W-What?! Why me?!" He asked. Shinso rolled his eyes. "Just go." He answered. Kaminari gulped nervously and left to go answer the door.

The door was opened to reveal Kirishima. "Hey, bro- Woah! What happened to you?" He asked, glancing at Kaminari's broken arm. He looked away sheepishly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Oh, it's nothing. I just fell down the stairs, that's all." He obviously lied, trying to get the red-haired boy to leave.

"Mind if I come in?" Kirishima inquired, peeking past Kaminari. The blonde jumped, shaking his head. "Sorry! I've already got company, and-" The bubbly rock boy cut him off. He stepped inside, gently pushing the blonde out of the way. "Cool! We can all hang out together!" He exclaimed. Kaminari was worried. "N-No, actually. I-" The redhead cut him off again.

Kirishima grabbed him by the collar of his shirt, looking at him with a now cold expression. "Tell me where she is." He demanded, whispering in Kaminari's ear. The blonde shook in fear but held his ground. "I'm not telling you!" He whisper-shouted back, glaring at the red-haired boy. Kirishima's grip tightened as his other hand hardened and prepared to hit Kaminari. "It wasn't a request." He growled. 

Kaminari looked at Kirishima's fist warily. "I wouldn't tell you if my life depended on it!" He replied. The red-haired boy chuckled. "Is that so? Well, I guess I have to find her myself." He said, punching Kaminari and knocking him out. The blonde fell to the floor as Kirishima let go and went to find you. 

It didn't take long. Shinso stood in front of you, watching as Kirishima practically burst the door down. "Oh, are you supposed to be the 'final boss'?" He questioned, looking Shinso up and down. He smiled, his sharp teeth glinting slightly in the light. "Challenge accepted." He shot toward Shinso, landing a few blows on him and causing him to bleed.

The purple-haired boy's fist connected with Kirishima's gut, only for him to cry out in slight pain. Kirishima chuckled and twisted his arm behind him, breaking it easily. He kicked Shinso to the ground and placed one of his feet on the male's chest, pressing down. The tired-looking boy coughed as he tried to get up. "Say goodnight, asshole," Kirishima said, knocking him out. 

Instantly, the red-haired boy's expression changed. He turned to you, his eyes now caring and compassionate. "Are you okay? Did they hurt you?" He asked, untying your restraints. You looked down at your burns and bruises, ashamed. Kirishima smiled at you. "Hey, look, everything's going to be okay now. I've got you. I'm going to get you out of here." He said, picking you up and comforting you.

~

"And now, you're all mine!"