𝐢𝐯. 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬

❝you walked away and all I did was watch you, because no matter how hard I tried to make you stay, you still left

watch you, because no matter how hard
I tried to make you stay,
you still left.❞

. ⋅ ˚̣- : ✧ : – ⭒ ⊹ ⭒ – : ✧ : -˚̣⋅ .

THE tall blonde boy walks over, two red cups in his hands.

"You do know it's a party, right?" He remarked, shooting the brunette a charming smile. A soft smile rested on her face, taking the red cup filled with the yellow-looking liquid.

"Hm, I don't recall." Amelia laughed, the boy joining her.

"Where have you been all this time?" He questioned, shaking his head and sitting down next to her.

"Retired kook," She joked, looking towards the ground.

"I see, sensitive topic?" He offered, A small smile resting on both the pair's face.

The girl hadn't always been a Pogue. Actually, she enjoyed being a Kook while growing up. She lived the common, 'Daddy's daughter' lifestyle, and had blissful memories. But as soon as her mother came down with her illness, he left quicker than she could process. He said she was damaging their family image. So, as soon as he left, he was married to a platinum blonde with a figure tighter than hers. Now Amelia, her mother, and brother live in a severely tarnished wreck. But that tarnished wreck was more of a home then her father could ever give her.

She sighed, rubbing her face. Amelia looked up, making eye contact as soon as her head lifted.

JJ had been staring for way too long now, envy filling his body as the boy next to her made his Amelia laugh. He hadn't known her for how long he did. He didn't know her like he did. Amelia brushed off his gaze, returning her attention to the blonde.

"Definitely a sensitive topic."

"Maybe I could get to know you and you'll tell me that story." Amelia almost snorted at his attempt to flirt. But knowing he wasn't the only one watching her, the girl decided to give in, biting her lip as she smiled.

"Maybe you could." He quickly reached for his phone, scrambling to pull it out of his pocket. Amelia didn't know where exactly JJ went, but she knew he was watching. Amelia leaned into the boy, grabbing the phone from his fingers. She typed in the number, giving it back to him with a smile.

"Awesome. Thanks," He smiled, "I didn't get your name." He stood up, Amelia following after him. She slid her hands up his chest, hooking them around his neck.

"Amelia," She whispered, placing a light kiss on his cheek.

"Pretty name for a pretty girl," A blush coated the boy's face, "Mines Rafe." She lightly patted him on the cheek, unhooking her arms and beginning to walk away.