12.

*Not edited*
𝗖𝗮𝘆 𝗪𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗮𝗺𝘀
𝗠𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀, 𝗧𝗲𝗻𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗲

"Excuse me hoe!" Trae dramatically yelled at somebody making me look up seeing him mugging that girl that confronted me the other day.

"Nigga who the fuck you talking too?!"

"He really don't care."

Somehow the juniors were being sent to senior homerooms today. Which didn't make sense because we had a senior meeting today.

"Your brother mean as fuck." Ki laughed along with everybody else.

I didn't find anything funny about what he was doing. I understand he was just taking up for me but he could leave the different names out of it.

"Can't even dress stank ass." He eyed her walking over to me. "Sister." He tried to hug.

"Don't touch me."

"Oh my goodness let me hug you." He forced himself on me. "I love you."

"See I want a brother." Ki pouted.

"No, you don't." I shook my head playing.

"Y'all good?" Trae sat in the seat in between me and Santana.

"Your nails are seriously so cute." Queen picked my hand up.

"Period my sis, not you hoes level." Ki looked back rolling her eyes.

"Man chill." Assen eyed her brushing his hair.

"You must've fucked her too?"

Honestly, Ki-Ki was what a man didn't want as a baby mother or wife. She constantly accused him of cheating then would do the same thing and never leave.

"Give me one." I reached for Traes candy seeing my nuttybars from home.

"Girl get out my shit."

"Traevon give me my stuff, you got all that candy and you choose to steal mine." I sntched it out his hand.

"If you want girl that don't have any common interest with you, how would y'all asked her out or get her number?" Sin asked making Assen laugh.

"Y'all not gone work out so dump that."

"That is not true, just start talking to her." I told him not agreeing with Assen.

"Right if you actually try y'all may have something that y'all like, don't listen to this dumbass."

"Anyways my birthday Saturday , my party is the fucking move!" Ki told the whole class basically.

"Ain't nobody gone come the hell." Assen told her throwing a pencil at her head.

"Shit I know I am the hell, free food?" Trae moved his neck from side to side getting happy.

"Ain't no food.."

"Ain't nobody coming to that shit."

"That was rude," I slapped Traes arm.

"It was the truth, hitting me again and I'm gone tell momma you broke her vase."

I rolled my neck plunking him, "Shut up."

"Seniors can now report to the gym!" The intercom came on, mostly everybody in the room jumped up.

Grabbing my purse, the only thing I brought today. "Watch out." A girl bumped into me when I walked into the hallway.

"You bumped into me."

"Girl that don't matter the fuck."

Really don't see why this same girl keeps harassing me, it's to the point it feels as if she wants to be my friend.

I kept walking coincidentally being beside Santana which the girl his ex or girlfriend noticed. "That's real cute Wiz now you got a rich ass girlfriend, you really can't stop lame ass nigga." She looked at me rolling her neck wildly, "Fuck you making that face at, jump frog."

Obviously at the point she was annoying, bothering me over Santana was showing how jealous and bitter she was as a person. " Never was a frog. You're in my face bothering me over him, make it make sense."

"Bitch let's go the fuck."

"Leave her alone man, don't even like you" Santana stopped walking along with me as we stopped right in front of the gym.

"I'm not about to fight you, first I'm too pretty for that my nails are done, thirdly your trying to fight me over somebody that clearly doesn't care about how stupid you look." "The fuck" I mumbled lowly walking in the gym.

【________】

"Momma this mine!?" I yelled asking her picking up a box.

"Yes and don't break it either."

I seat on the stool grabbing some scissors"Let me tell you what happened today" "Remember that girl I told y'all yelled at me and I teard up. She really was trying to fight me today over Santana."

"Santana?" Trae walked in the kitchen squinting hia syes at me. "Now how the fauk you know his name? Y'all that damn close."

"Why you said it like that." My mom giggled at Trae.

"That don't matter but he said I could call him that. She starting coming at me in the hallway crazy cause me and him were by eachother, she really made me mad. I don't see the point of trying to fight anyone over a boy, then I was like you look stupid I'm not gone fight you cause I'm pretty got my nails done."

"Period. She look dumb as hell trying to fight anybody who not defending her."

"Thats what I said." I picked up my new laptop smileing. "Okay I'm gone get a job for real this time."

"Tuh! I would like to see it."

"You think I can't get a job?"

"We know! I got a job and I'm younger than you."

"Barely ." I emphasized looking at my momma then him."

"Can't get mad cause I skipped at grade dummy."

"Who said anything about that?"

"Put me on with Queen." He changed the entire topic smirking.

"Excuse me? You can't have no girlfriend the fuck." My momma eyed him crazy.

Mommas boy hate to see it.

"He already having sex momma." I snitched on him.

The front door opened revealing my dad.

"Cay got a boyfriend that's who she got high with." He lied.

My dad stared at us for a second before just walking up the stairs.

"That's not my boyfriend!"

"Should've put y'all on my damn stomach."