18 - I sLePt WiTh YoUr BrOtHEr

Charli ran inside. I quickly debated on to check on Charli or Avani.

Chase, Quinton, and Diego went up to Charli. Dylan, Ondreaz, and Adrian checked Avani.

Ondreaz- Oh my f-
Adrian- Lets go to the hospital
Dylan- It looks like she banged her head pretty hard
Ondreaz- No shit Sherlock
Adrian- Shut up dumbfuck
Dylan- Yeah Shut up bumblefuck

Adrian and Dylan looked like they were gonna swing at Ondreaz like Charli swung Avani.

(I just sit back and observe)

And that's what happened. Dylan threw hands and Ondreaz ducked. Is he a ninja or some shit.

Ondreaz punched Dylan and kicked Adrian at the same time. Adrian fell holding his balls. (I lAfFeD)

Dylan- Not the time to fight dumbfuck

Ondreaz nodded.

Ondreaz- Lets go in Tony's car

Dylan and Adrian rushed to the front.

I swear there bipolar, one second there trying to help Avani, the next there fighting. Like tf?

Fuck! I need to check if Charli's okay. Well, I know Avani's hurt psychically but Charli's hurt emotionally. Plus Charli is always there for me.

I ran back inside to check on Charli. She was crying in Chase's arms.

Charli- I-is she h-hurt?
Me- Yes, it's not your fault she said something that hurt you and pushed your limits
Charli- I-it's that

She took a deep breath.

Me- C-Charli, your scarring me
Charli- W-Well, Avani, s-she, she slept with every sway boy except Quinton and Josh

She said really quickly. So she slept with Kio, Anthony, Griffin, Jaden, Bryce, Nick Bean. What, the fuck.

Diego- She's a slut

Diego blurted out.

Charli- She also attempted to sleep with Chase
Me- You need to do spending about her, she can't be sleeping with boys that have girlfriends, especially if there best friends
Chase- We can't do anything
Me- But Thomas can
Quinton- Its your birthday and your going through a lot right now, why don't you and Charli take a break and I'll talk to the rest of them to see what we can do

Quinton was trying to solve Jaelynn's problem, on the other hand, Ondreaz, and Dylan are bringing Avani to the hospital while Adrian is laying there with his hands over his, yk, in pain.

Ondreaz's POV

Me and Dylan were on our way to the hospital when he asked me a random question.

Dylan- Can you drop me off at the orphanage for good?

I looked at him really confused, although I knew what he meant and I wanted him to leave.

Dylan- I feel like I cause too much drama
Me- YES! I mean, what? No, I can't, but for you I will

I was driving and said my last goodbye to Dylan. Avani then woke up.

Avani- Where tf am I? Oh, Tony's car

Wtf? How'd she know? She didn't even know Tony had a car, unless.

Me- Avani, how'd you know this was his car
Avani- Uh, um... I-
Me- Be honest
Avani- I did it with your brother in his car

I mumbled "slut".

Avani- Where are we going?
Me- Back home, you don't deserve hospital treatment
Avani- Ouch

I honestly hate her with all my guts. She always tried to get with boys. Her online personality is wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy different than her real life personality.

Anthony used to cry to me ever other day saying "She slept with another dude" and I always used to say "STD's much?" To make him laugh and I never fail. I-I, I think I'm bi and I like Anthony. Nah, can't be.

We reached the house. She went in and I could see some dried up blood on the side of her head.

I could care less about that ratfuck.

I checked Adrian and he still had his hands over his balls.

Adrian- Where's Dylan
Me- Uh, he left back to t-the orphanage

I could feel that he was happy, he basically screamed out Yes. And that made me think, what would Anthony sound like in bed- 'NO NO NO! Ondreaz calm down. That made things go hard. Now calm down that little thingy'

I looked down and I had a boner. Good thing Adrian wasn't looking near me.

I ran up to my room and, I, uh yk,
🥩 🥊. (Just the thought of that shit is disgusting)

Avani's POV

After Ondreaz parked the car I ran upstairs. How do you say this, I'm horny all the time.

I called a lot of boys and they didn't pick up. I was kinda upset.

I then got a call from Thomas. Oh shit, is he gonna ask me out? Is he gonna marry me? Is he telling me he's pregnant with our baby? I swear I'm dumber then blonde bitches.

Thomas=Bold
Avani=Normal
Thoughts=Underline

What happened?

I want him to fuck me or ask em already, god damn

But the answer I got, was very, very different and not what I excepted.

Oop-
Holy shit I did a lot in one chapter, I made Dylan fight Ondreaz, I made Dylan leave to the orphanage, I made Ondreaz bi or gay, (he still doesn't know if he is himself) I added Nick Bean to the story, I made Avani a bitch and a thot (Even though she's very nice irl).

Sorry this part is bad lol

891 words