162

"I'm not jealous. I can go back by myself." Bella wouldn't admit that she was jealous. If she did, he would be more proud of himself. "Okay, you're not jealous. I'm the one who is jealous. The moment I see another man approaching you, I'll be jealous. And I can't bear to leave you alone, let me be your knight today and escort you home." As she said,  He took her hand and walked towards the parking lot. "You've been caring for Liam for so many days and haven't been able to rest properly. After you return home, you must rest well."

Bella's heart was a little warm when she heard William's care, but when she thought that he would be in the same room with Susie and take care of Liam together, her heartfelt sour again.

As if he was able to see through her thoughts, William said, "Don't worry,  Susie and I don't have anything. And your the only one here. It can't take any more people. But if you don't feel comfortable, you can make a seal swear your sovereignty." 

Hering his unruly tone, Bella would only feel blushed and have hot ears. He was not a gangster, but she definitely had no choice when he pretended to be a gangster. "I don't want it." Bella's heartbeat fiercely. This man's offensive was too strong, and every time she was subdued.

At this moment, they had arrived beside the car, and William had helped her open the door. Bella sat down well. She realized that he hadn't closed the door yet. She looked at him in surprise but found that his pupils were deep, his expression was evil, and he asked in a low voice, "Bella, are you shy?"

Then, without waiting for Bella, he fell down. The two of them breathed very close together. Bella felt a warmer feeling on her face. As she looked at his approaching face, her eyes slowly closed. Finally, his warm lips laid on top of hers.

This time, he did not go deep, but he was very religious and left a warm feeling on her lips. "Bella, this is our seal, so you have to believe that I'm absolutely loyal to you." When he said this, he looked very serious.  Bella looked at him. Only he was in his eyes. At this moment, she believed him without doubt, 'Mmm!" 

Susie's appearance seemed to be just an episode, leaving no trace in Bella's heart. William sent her home and then told her again to take care of herself. he saw her nod and returned to the hospital to take care of Liam.

Not long after Bella left, Liam woke up, probably because he was not feeling well, so he kept crying. Susie immediately stepped forward and wanted to coax Liam, but Liam did not buy it at all. He still kept crying. 

Obviously, when Bella was here, Liam was very obedient. Now she left, Liam cried, she could not comfort him at all. Hearing Liam's crying, Susie was only annoyed, but she could only patiently continue to coax Liam to stop him from crying. 

Liam was the child of William. She knew how much William valued Liam, so if she was to be with him, she had to make Liam like her. "Mommy... Mommy..." Liam kept crying.

Her mouth was crying for her mother. Susie's eyes darkened, but she didn't get angry. Suddenly, she heard the sound of footsteps outside the door. Her eyes reddened and she gently asked, "Liam, don't cry, Liam is the most obedient, Mommy holds Liam, okay?" 

After William drop off Bella in her house, William came back. he heard Liam's cry outside the ward. he immediately came in and worriedly carried Liam from Susie's hand and found that his eyes were already red and swollen. he still sobbed, his mood fluctuating.

"What's wrong with Liam?" William asked  worriedly. "I don't know either. he might uncomfortable." Susie felt annoyed in her heart. She felt that Liam was really a grieving child, but on the surface, she was worried about Liam. William felt a pain in his heart. He thought about what the doctor said, Liam could not live for three years. This was his and Bella's child, but he did not dare tell her about his identity.

"Liam, don't cry. Daddy will stay with you. Don't cry." William felt distressed as he held Liam and said, "Don't cry anymore." In the end, the eyes of William were a little reddish. he really wished he could suffer this for Liam. "William, I'm not good. I can't coax Liam." Susie stepped forward and immediately apologized when she saw the pain in his eyes. "If not, please invite Miss Bella back, this child lost without her, I think if she was here, Liam would definitely feel at ease."

When she said this, a trace of gloom flashed across Susie's eyes. Earlier, she had already consulted a doctor. The doctor said that the blood type of Bella was the same as that of Liam's. Plus, Liam was really similar to her. Though again of William's attitude towards her. With guessing, maybe... Bella might be Liam's biologically mother, but...

If Bella was really Liam's mother, and William was pursuing her again if he had held her that Liam was her child, wouldn't he have gotten more chips to pursue her? Why did William say in front of Bella that she was Liam's mother? At this point, Susie could not understand why. She felt that this reason might be very important. After she found out the reason, she might be able to deal with Bella.

That's why she proposed to let Bella come back to take care of Liam. Only with more contact with her could she find out why. "No need!" William immediately rejected it. He felt that for the sake of Bella, he still had to minimize the number of times Liam and Bella to contact each other. he was afraid that she would know about Liam's identity.

Susie was even more confused. His refusal was too straightforward as if he did not want to let Bella contact Liam. Why? "Why William, after all, Liam's condition is more important, isn't?" Susie continued to ask, her gaze locked on William, and she wanted to see what he was doing for. 

"Susie, can you promise me one thing?" William suddenly said. Susie was a little surprised. William had never spoken in such a pleading tone. She curiously asked, 'What is it?" She looked at William and tried to hide the hint of love. She had loved this moan for ten years, but she still hasn't waited for his response. However, she would not give up. She would definitely become his woman.