Happy

It had been a week since Anais has seen her family and dear friends. She misses them, she flew to the White Castle of God, Mary, and Jesus.

"You're Highnesses." Anais greets the three and bows, it was only Mary in the throne room. "What is it my child? Is there something wrong?" Mary asks worried.

"No, I came here to wish for another visit in hell." Anais hides her wings by making them disappear, they are quite big, 4 feet wide.

"I see, come." Mary gestures Anais to come close to her, Mary was a bit taller than Ana. She was possibly around 5'9.

Mary puts her hands on Anais's face and closes her eyes. "I see your desire is to stay in the underworld for a month. Why that long, my daughter?" She asked Anais in an eloquent voice.

"I miss my family. They may be bad to everyone here, but to me...they're kind." Anais tells Mary. The Queen of Heaven opens her eyes and smiles, a youthful smile. She was always beautiful and young even for her age.

"You are a very kind soul, Ana. I see no reason why I can't let you go, but we do need the blessing of my husband. Is that okay?" Mary asks, Anais nods. "Good, he should be here soon. Why don't you and I talk more about your visit? Maybe message Lucifer to arrange plans for your safety and such."

The two talked about it and there God has arrived, "Mary?" He calls out for her, "I'm here, Anais is here as well." God walked in the dining room and sees the two sitting close to each other discussing a few plans.

"Ah, Anais. What brings you here?" He asked her, Anais greets him before responding to his question. "I am here to wish for another visit to the underworld, my lord."

God nods and sits across the table. "How long do you hope for?" He asked, Anais thought to herself. "I was hoping maybe for a month? Or half a month if you do not feel comfortable sending me away that long." Anais says.

"I fear that you might now survive that long, I do not mean any offense Ana. It's just the extermination is this month. Are you sure you want to go?" God asked Anais who was a bit shocked by the news.

"I-I'm sure, sir. I am on the high protection but both you and Lucifer, am I right?" She questions, God nods and so did Mary. "Then I shall be fine on my visit."

"Alright, you may leave. We shall see you soon back here." God dismisses Anais who smiled and nods. She walked away and turned back around again and waved at them. They wave back with a bright smile.

"I have a feeling this is going to be much more than a visit, my love." Mary tells God once they see Anais's wings come out and take her back to the garden.

"Why is that?" God asked, Mary turned to him and her face saddened. "It's a feeling I have, what if she gets injured?" She asked, "I sense nothing of that, are you sure about your feeling?" God asked his wife.

"I hope it's nothing. Now come on, why don't we go and check the flowers Anais has been tending to? I'm sure she has already left." Mary out her arm around God's.

"But we have our own." He stayed, Mary chuckled. "I am trying to spend time with my husband." This made God chuckled and kiss his wife's cheek.

———————————————————

"I'll be back soon grandma." Anais tells her grandma. "I know I will." She replied, Anais looks at her and smiles. "Until then."

With that, she fell backwards down and closing her eyes and seeing that he was floating into the swarm of red. She smiled and flies to the hotel.

"I'm back." Anais tells herself, she smiled as she sees the old buildings she's seen either as a child or when she was last here.

"I'm going home, papa." She smiled and turned to the left and landed on the roof of another building. She looked around and noticed the huge tower that had the clock.

EXTERMINATION UNTIL: 5/25/2020

Anais takes a deep breath, realizing that God wasn't wrong. The extermination date is close to when she was leaving. "It's okay, maybe I can leave sooner? No...I can't be selfish and let them live through the hardship of chaos. I'll stay until it's over, it's only for a day." Anais says to herself.

"I'll stay, for them." She smiled as she spotted the hotel few miles away. She flew up without the help of her wings and went straight to the hotel.

She was very much ready to have a crazy adventure with her family and friends. Maybe even go out with you know who.

She lands in front of the hotel and smiled once again. Feeling nostalgic, on her first arrival. She went up to the door and knocked on it twice. She waited patiently and looked around feeling like someone was watching her.

The door opened but it wasn't Jack. "Hey, toots!" It was Angel! "Angel!" She hugged her best friend. "When you said you'll be back soon I wasn't. Expecting it to be this soon! Come on in, kid!" He gestures for Anais to get inside.

She thanked him and entered, "I saw on the clock that the extermination date is on the 25th. I'm not sure if you all knew that." She tells Angel, "Damn, so soon?" He asked, She nods.

"I'm going to stay with you guys, just in case." Anais winks at him, he smirked. "Or you can go home on that date. Wouldn't want an angel like you to get injured." A voice said from the stairs. It was Jack.

"What?" She asked confused but still smiling, "you heard me, I wouldn't want an angel as beautiful as you to get hurt in the process. Why don't you leave five days earlier?" Jack suggest.

"No. I am staying and that is final. No one makes that choice for me." She looked into his blue eyes, not noticing how close they both were.

"Welp, I think I sense some high sexual tension. I'm going to go in the kitchen." Angel says and walked away, "A-" Anais got cut off by Jack.

"Maybe he's right." Jack winks at her, Anais furrowed her eyebrows. "Jack, I am an angel. I don't even know what the two of you are even talking about." Anais said.

"You don't know what se-" Jack gets cut off my a loud *ahem* from the stairs. It was Alastor galling daggers at Jack, Jack turned back at Anais who was eating for a response. "It's uh...nothing." He nervously smiled.

"My beautiful daughter!" Alastor said while hugging his sweat pea. "Dad!" Anais laughs. "Ana, if I may, have a few words with Jack here?" When Alastor said Jack's name he glared unto his eyes.

"Yes father." Anais walked up stairs to find the others. "Now you listen to me you little scum." Alastor started, Jack might not live today.